Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's to a great game!

KWilliamsAWinfield

Haha, no, I do know it's a must win for the Redskins since they are trying to clinch a wildcard spot and sadly, I think the Vikings streak may come to a end.

:paranoid:

We still don't like Mc*** and Vikes Fan, so if this is a clever ploy to get us to be buddy buddy, then get out of here.

If not, cheers, plenty of room here for Fans who have respect for us, and realize that this is a Redskins website. Hope to see you post more around here.

]']:paranoid:

We still don't like Mc*** and Vikes Fan' date=' so if this is a clever ploy to get us to be buddy buddy, then get out of here.

If not, cheers, plenty of room here for Fans who have respect for us, and realize that this is a Redskins website. Hope to see you post more around here.[/quote']

Dude, it's not a clever ploy to get us to be buddy buddy, I have the highest respect to the Redskins organization

Dude, it's not a clever ploy to get us to be buddy buddy, I have the highest respect to the Redskins organization

Oh I believe you. I was just taking a job at these other two Vikings fans on this board, who could learn a thing or two from you about how to be a good poster.

Good luck, and hopefully No Injuries.

Look guys, I think we are going to win also, but why is it if the opposing fan thinks their team is going to win, then they are not logical? Our fans are just as annoying or obnoxious as any others, we just see it from the homer side. I think there is something wrong with a fan that thinks their team is going to lose, unless of course they are the Dolphins.

Look guys, I think we are going to win also, but why is it if the opposing fan thinks their team is going to win, then they are not logical? Our fans are just as annoying or obnoxious as any others, we just see it from the homer side. I think there is something wrong with a fan that thinks their team is going to lose, unless of course they are the Dolphins.

I am being honest, that's all

I am being honest, that's all

Hey man. I'm a Vikings fan as well. Redskins fans have gotten a bad impression of our fanbase because of two trolls but it's good to see you are not stooping to that level.

I also predicted the Redskins would win this matchup a few days ago. My worry is that teams have found a way to shut down our running game and Monday night showed the blueprint for beating this team- dare Tarvaris Jackson to throw the ball.

If Tarvaris has another poor game like that, the Skins will make them pay because they have a much, much better offense than Chicago that will capitalize on turnovers. I have great respect for G. Williams (I wanted the Vikings to pursue him as coach two years ago) and unfortunately I feel that he will take exploit any weaknesses the Vikings have to the fullest extent.

Hey man. I'm a Vikings fan as well. Redskins fans have gotten a bad impression of our fanbase because of two trolls but it's good to see you are not stooping to that level.

I also predicted the Redskins would win this matchup a few days ago. My worry is that teams have found a way to shut down our running game and Monday night showed the blueprint for beating this team- dare Tarvaris Jackson to throw the ball.

If Tarvaris has another poor game like that, the Skins will make them pay because they have a much, much better offense than Chicago that will capitalize on turnovers. I have great respect for G. Williams (I wanted the Vikings to pursue him as coach two years ago) and unfortunately I feel that he will take exploit any weaknesses the Vikings have to the fullest extent.

Yeah well we have a tendency to let teams run a lot on us. So that could change a lot.

Oh yeah and your def gets lots of turnovers and we like to turn the ball over.

Seems like we are at a stalemate!!

Should be interesting....lets go skins!!

HAIL!!

Yeah, good to see another Vikings fan! :cheers:

Good to see we have some respectful Vikings fans on the message board. I also hope its a good game with no injuries. Vikings usually play us well last year in the season opener we lost and a few years back we won when ya'll had Randy Moss and he walked off the field the last few seconds of the game. You guys have stated your opinons and been respectful, that's all anyone can ask of fans. HTTR

Archived