Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ghostface, Jay-Z or Lupe

Jaron

GFK 5% reppin for the masses. Jay Z hip hop hoe. Lupe better than hova not ghost.

Ghost:

"God you want revenge on that devil satan? We can do it now instead of waitin, we dont have to wait for revalation."

Calsic.

JAY Hoe:

"I never prayed to god I prayed to Gotti."Trash.

Lupe:

" They took my daughter. I anit got no water, I cant get hired, they cross on fire."

Calssic.

GFK 5% reppin for the masses. Jay Z hip hop hoe. Lupe better than hova not ghost.

Ghost:

"God you want revenge on that devil satan? We can do it now instead of waitin, we dont have to wait for revalation."

Calsic.

JAY Hoe:

"I never prayed to god I prayed to Gotti."Trash.

Lupe:

" They took my daughter. I anit got no water, I cant get hired, they cross on fire."

Calssic.

Way to not follow the guidelines. I could easily put up a couple of Hov's greatest bars against Lupe or GFK's...that doesn't prove anything

If we're still on topic I liked Lupe's the best followed by Ghostface. Of course Ghostface's CD was going to be good, but I like the stories and messages in Lupe's songs.

Jay-Z is unbelievably overrated on mainstream and the only album I liked from him is Blueprint.

Off the top of my head greater than Jay-Z, Luda and amnog others mentioned:

Oddisee, Esoteric, Illogic, Apathy, Celph Titled, Chief Kamachi, Raw Poetic, Blu...i can think of more but im pretty sure that is enough for now.

edit: since i just heard the song I cant forget R.A. the Rugged Man

"Oddisee, Esoteric, Illogic, Apathy, Celph Titled, Chief Kamachi, Raw Poetic, Blu"?????

I think to be defined as one of the greats, a lot of people have to know who you are...

The Roots are great and they don't sell as many albums because they choose not to produce "mainstream" hip-hop but people still know who they are...

I have not heard of ANY of those guys...maybe I would know them if I was strictly a hip-hop head but I have a diverse taste in music

Archived