Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andre Carter with Double Digit Sacks!

CrazyZeb

I am so happy for Dre' right now!! He's really becoming a star on our defense. It's a shame he has no help on the other side.Carter's real rest will be next week against the vikings. He will have to buckle down and stop the run just as effectively as he pressures the QB and forces turnovers.

Carter has blown up but I think he could be a Freeney like force with a little more weight. Teams try to run at him because he is so small. Rocky needs to become a little more impactful against the run as well. He was getting blasted last night.

Wilson appears to have some pretty good skill and I would like to see him replace Daniels.

How come everytime we get a pleasant output by somebody "HE BETTER MAKE THE PRO BOWL?"

I mean come on guy, everyone complains and complains about the PRO BOWL and if I hear that carter deserves to go to the probowl or fletcher must go I'll :puke: You who deserves the Pro Bowl on our team. Nobody. I'm sorry but since Taylor's death I honestly don't think that anyone on our team right now is better than all of their peers in their conference. Nobody.

We need a PRO BOWL for the DC metro area, then some of you would still find unrealistic expectations to harp on.

:2cents:

How come everytime we get a pleasant output by somebody "HE BETTER MAKE THE PRO BOWL?"

I mean come on guy, everyone complains and complains about the PRO BOWL and if I hear that carter deserves to go to the probowl or fletcher must go I'll :puke: You who deserves the Pro Bowl on our team. Nobody. I'm sorry but since Taylor's death I honestly don't think that anyone on our team right now is better than all of their peers in their conference. Nobody.

We need a PRO BOWL for the DC metro area, then some of you would still find unrealistic expectations to harp on.

:2cents:

Realistically speaking no one except Taylor, Samuels, Carter, Cartwright and maybe Cooley deserve a wiff at the Pro-Bowl.

Rabach has played well but he is on a 7-7 team which will not get any of our guys any extra votes.

Realistically speaking no one except Taylor, Samuels, Carter, Cartwright and maybe Cooley deserve a wiff at the Pro-Bowl.

Rabach has played well but he is on a 7-7 team which will not get any of our guys any extra votes.

It would be a travesty for London not to make at least alternate.

Unfortunately you got Urlacher out there. Patrick Willis out there. What other MLB's in the NFC?

Archived