Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else not into sitcoms and t.v. shows?

gortiz

The state of TV has really deteriorated from when I was growing up. When I was being raised back in the early 90's they had good television on , Family Matters , The Simpsons , Fresh Prince of Bel-Air , Alf , Seinfeld. And even in the times before that when I wasn't even born good television existed such as All in the Family , Good Times , and so on.

Now we have sitcoms that aren't even funny. Other than According to Jim , which I will admit is mildly entertaining , no sitcom in the modern era is as funny as those in the past. Network TV has gotten so bad the only thing I watch regularly is ABC World News Tonight. The same for cable , sometimes I find myself browsing the 66 networks I get on Comcast and nothing good is on.

The only TV shows I try not to miss are 24 , Prison Break , and South Park. Otherwise I usually watch sports on TV (and I usually don't do that either , I'm more of a radio guy when it comes to listening to sports)

I have CNN or MSNBC on at work all day but when I get home, if I'm watching tv at all, here's the list:

LOST, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Comedy Central. Other than that it's movies, sports, or educational television like Discovery, Nat Geo, History Channel.

CBS, NBC, and ABC have fallen completely off my tv map. FOX isn't far from the edge.

Archived