Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody else not into sitcoms and t.v. shows?

gortiz

Man, i feel a little weird when co-workers and friends go off on shows they watch during the week and I can't even come close to relating.

I don't watch any current network shows , NOT ONE. never seen an episode of 24, hero's, sopranos, lost, king of queesn, etc.

Anybody else out there like that?

just in case if you are wondering ;) I really only watch nfl network, espn news, history and discovery channels. I'll watch seinfield reruns if they are on. I'll catch the wizards if they are on.

anybody see history rocks by the way on the history channel, real cool.

don't watch any current network shows , NOT ONE. never seen an episode of 24, hero's, sopranos, lost, king of queesn, etc.

Anybody else out there like that?

just in case if you are wondering ;) I really only watch nfl network, espn news, history and discovery channels. I'll watch seinfield reruns if they are on. I'll catch the wizards if they are on.

anybody see history rocks by the way on the history channel, real cool.

Thats exactly me...in addition I like to watch the Sci-Fi channel as well. I guess the only reality type shows I watch are Overhaulin' and Dirty Jobs. Never seen any of the network shows you mentioned.

Southpark and 24 are the only shows I really watch with any regularity. I'll watch X files and Law and Order reruns now and then, though. Mostly watch NFLN, ESPN, Discovery, History, National Geographic, Science channel, ect, although those get old, too. They would all be a lot better if their show MO wasn't always "let's take this loony guy who everyone thinks opinion is crazy on a subject and make a show of him vs the rest of the world."

I highly recomment The Office for a different type of sitcom... maybe the earlier seasons on DVD are better, but its still good.

30 Rock is just as good anymore. Those comedies, 24, Lost, the Simpsons, and South Park are the only shows I try to make sure I see first run (and South Park isn't that important as they rerun the episodes so much).

no joke, I was unable to watch t.v. for over 2 weeks (long story) and was forced to listen to the radio. I loved it. NPR is so damn good. I was hooked to listening while I had dinner, as opposed to watching t.v. when I ate.

got the t.v. going again, and that was that, no more radio,except for the car.

30 Rock is just as good anymore. Those comedies, 24, Lost, the Simpsons, and South Park are the only shows I try to make sure I see first run (and South Park isn't that important as they rerun the episodes so much).

I HATE missing new episodes. The Simpsons is unique in that if you miss a new episode, you'll NEVER know when you might see it again. There are just too many damn episodes that I will go years between seeing the same episode, and it may be so long that I forgot I saw it in the first place.

I didn't watch network TV until 2005, now I'm hooked on Lost, Scrubs, The Office, 24, House, 30 Rock, 24, Rescue Me (not network but still damn good) and Family Guy.

Non-network that I watch alot of is South Park, Mythbusters and a few others on the Discovery/History channels.

I'll man up and admit it.

I LOVE TV.

I TiVo a lot!

The Office, My name is Earl, Chuck, "Sex, lies and money", lost, 24, How I met your mother, life... I could go on.

I might go a week or even longer having not watched more then a hour of TV all week (Except sports) but then the following week I might veg on my couch and watch 4 hours staright.

Great way to clear your mind and relex.

I'm with you Gortiz. I can't stomach sitcoms anymore. Years ago, I never missed em, but something happened to me, where I just got turned off by them. I loved Seinfeld, but once that was over, I was done.

loooking back, I think it was "Freinds" that ruined them for me. Oh, how I hated that show. It was so contrived, someone would say something and you just knew when the punchline was coming. Everything was always a softball, and the next line would be the home run out of the park.

Nowadays, I watch sports, or discovery, pbs, and I love the science channel.

Archived