Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ethan Albright

ClemsSC7Skinfan

Can we give some love to our long snapper. In all honesty our special teams has done rather well IMO this season especially on the coverages. After facing potentially the best return man ever in Hester, I would like to just show some love to them and may they finish the season strongly.

Special teams often go unnoticed unless they are terrible and I think we have a very solid unit playing today especially considering the replacements of Sellers in a few games, Thrash for the year, Taylor, etc. They have not given up much of anything and have laid it on the line in every game.

Now...Time to dismember the giants

Can we give some love to our long snapper. In all honesty our special teams has done rather well IMO this season especially on the coverages. After facing potentially the best return man ever in Hester, I would like to just show some love to them and may they finish the season strongly.

Special teams often go unnoticed unless they are terrible and I think we have a very solid unit playing today especially considering the replacements of Sellers in a few games, Thrash for the year, Taylor, etc. They have not given up much of anything and have laid it on the line in every game.

Now...Time to dismember the giants

Yeah sure.............................................................. props

Guest ComebackKing
One of my favorite screen names on here is "Albright Is Alright"
That is a great name.

I hope we keep him I like the dude even if he gets the lowest ratings on Madden. :laugh:

I agree...Hail...how long is his contract? I remember we resigned him back in '05, cant remember for how long...
I'm pretty sure he is just signing one year deals every year.
Yup. That's how he does it.

1 year VET min deals every year the past few years. In doing so he costs us less each year under the CAP then he is actually gets paid.

Archived