Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We DO not control our own destiny.. Yet!!

BleedinBurgNGold

We must not forget the New Orleans Aints. We do not control our own destiny at this point since the Aints won last Night. They have a better conf. record than us. We need them to lose at least one and we win out to Gurantee that 6th seed. We cant just simply win out, Unfortunatly We still need the Aints to lose 1.

NO Remaining schedule:

Cards

Iggles

Bears (In Chicago)

It looks like without Reggie they will at least lose once more. Cross your fingers..

(I was reading the NO message board and they act like they are on a Roll because they beat the Pigeons last night)

NO is way too inconsistent to win all of their remaining games. And if they do they will just drop out in the first round of the playoffs which will be a total waste.

same could be said for the skins

one of us will flinch

and the skins have the much tougher road.

nothings wrong with hoping for playoffs but we have no room to be confident about it.

I am more concered about the Redskins letting games slip away over the next 3 weeks then anything else.

I would normally agree (as we all should). For some reason I feel good about the rest of our season.

@ NY: We owe them, we need it and we should go up there and win. I think they suck against a well seasoned qb, they have also gotten lucky a lot of time (as well as BARELY beating the Lions, just like Dallas)

Minn: It will all come down to Rocky and Fletcher containing Taylor/Peterson. We will be "daring them to pass" as usual and don't fear their passing game.

Dallas: They got lucky last time, Landry will be getting better by the game I think and TO will just be TP.

If we win out and don't make the playoffs, I am really not too disappointed. It really sucks we let some easy games go but this team has gotten really good at doing that, just have to wait and see.

it doesnt even matter, redskins will lose against giants.

what has this team done to show we can turn the table?

we beat the bears because they are not a good team, it was about whos gonna mess up the most and it was the bears.

lol, not going to argue a bit.

Haven't seen anything posted anymore and don't want to make a thread out of it but has anything been done/said about Landry's hit during the Bears game?

Wouldn't worry much about NO. Giants win one and they will own a wild card with 10 wins. Meanwhile, a hot Minnesota team may well run the table and go 10-6. Can't see the Skins containing the Minn run game, to say nothing of the up and coming T Jack at QB. Meanwhile, Minn should be able to shut down Portis given they have the best run defense in the NFC. So, TC has to beat them through the air??????

Even so, Minn will be meaningless without wins over the Giants and Dallas. Pretty much of a stretch.

Archived