Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ex skins impressive yesterday's game

bertoskins

DOckery and Royal, pierce + sage

did very well yesterday

we should have kept this guys with us

Sage? We already have a career backup on the roster.

Royal? The man couldn't catch a cold. I'd say Cooley is a slight upgrade. :doh:

Dock? I liked him, but Kendall has been just fine as his replacement at a much lower salary.

Ahhh, I needed a good laugh on Monday morning.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing, isnt it?

Everyone keeps saying Dockery wasnt worth it then they complain about how bad our OL is now. Granted some of its injuries but our OL went from best to worst from the end of last year to the beginning of this one and Dock had a lot more to do with that than some of you are willing to admit. There is a huge difference between him and Kendal.

Everyone keeps saying Dockery wasnt worth it then they complain about how bad our OL is now. Granted some of its injuries but our OL went from best to worst from the end of last year to the beginning of this one and Dock had a lot more to do with that than some of you are willing to admit. There is a huge difference between him and Kendal.
Randy Thomas is the biggest reason our OL play has suffered.

The dropoff from Thomas to Fabini is much greater than the dropoff from Dockery to Kendall. Thomas was a Top 10 guard in this league when healthy. Fabini should be nothing more than a back-up at this point in his career. Dock was good, but Kendall is good enough to start for 80% of the teams in this league. Losing Dock is only a small part of the problem.

What a dog of a thread.

We didn't LET Dockery go. He DECIDED to go and take that giant truck full of money they pulled up to his house. Kendall is a better guard. He's been flagged ONCE this year for a false start. ONCE. I don't recall a holding call on him yet.

Rosenfels has one good game in 7 years and suddenly he should have stayed here?

Robert Royal stinks. Case closed.

I'll repeat.

What a DOG of a thread.

~Bark

Randy Thomas is the biggest reason our OL play has suffered.

The dropoff from Thomas to Fabini is much greater than the dropoff from Dockery to Kendall. Thomas was a Top 10 guard in this league when healthy. Fabini should be nothing more than a back-up at this point in his career. Dock was good, but Kendall is good enough to start for 80% of the teams in this league. Losing Dock is only a small part fo the problem.

The left side of our line isnt getting the push that it got last year and notheing else has changed on that side. Notice that on most key short yardage plays we seem to be running to the right now? I wonder why?

well would you prefer we pay him his market rate and have to cut the rest of the offense to afford it?

Archived