And maybe Nancy Kerrigan could offer sympathy,

It's a win-win situation for all the NFL,

And Tom Brady who would get to spend more time with Gisele,

The second suspect questioned would be a living member,

Of the '72 Dolphins getting nervous in November,

Cause the only way they'll celebrate this year I say it truly,

Is if someone gets the nerve to Go Gillooly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVZyTXOqes

I would have loved to agree, but then I saw you were basking in your teams glory before they finished the journey.

Come back in a couple weeks and I'll gladly give them their due undefeated credit. But until then, nope.

Sisters of the poor includes the Redskins i guess :movefast:

Oh, but wouldn't it be just like the NFL for something like this to happen? Deja Vu a la the 85 Bears? Undefeated team falls to an abysmal Miami team.

I'd be at least a little concerned.

People keep saying that but that team they have flat out sucks more than any team i have ever seen, we were throwing up jump balls to Moss in triple coverage against them earlier in the season and he was coming down with them for TD's

People keep saying that but that team they have flat out sucks more than any team i have ever seen, we were throwing up jump balls to Moss in triple coverage against them earlier in the season and he was coming down with them for TD's

Oh, they're absolutely the most terrible team I've ever seen. At the same time, we've all seen stranger things happen.

I came here after we ran up the score on you guys to see what was being said and i found this board pretty funny :laugh:

Rant in 5 4 3 2 1....... rant.gif

God I hate the Cowboys but when they whip ur teams ass in the Super Bowl ill remember your song. The Pats are the luckiest team I have ever seen. On top of it the Pats are cheaters. I cant root for the Pats vs anyone. I liked Tom Brady and was happy he won his first Super Bowl but then he got all ****y likes he special. He runs a system offense. Dont get me wrong the Pats have a good team but there character flaws are like the Cowboys when they went on cocaine runners in the 90s. I love how Rodney Harrison last week was talkin smack to Billick when he doesnt realize that he took roids and is a cheap shot artist. I really do hate the Cowboys but at least Romo sits to pee enjoys the game and doesnt complain like a ***** and cuss when he throws an incomplete pass up by 40+ in the 4th Quarter to pad his stats to cover up a cheating scandal of the ages.

Ok. Now im tired from ranting and pissed, time to get a beer. 40oz.gif

The Dolphins have a TERRIBLE offense. Their running back is the only person who can produce, their receivers are below average (their only worthwhile receiver Chambers was given to the already talented Chargers) and their quarterback is bad too. Their best defensive players are all close to the ends of their careers (Porter, Thomas, Taylor) and can't carry the team. The Dolphins might beat the Ravens but it probably won't happen. The Dolphins won't beat the Patriots. The Steelers had their chance to do it but they couldn't.

The Colts and the Cowboys are head and shoulders above the Patriots.

They're not getting past those two teams.

I am rooting for the Patriots to go undefeated in the regular season so I can laugh when they choke in the playoffs.

Except the Patriots beat both of those teams on the road :rolleyes:

We beat you by 21 points, you would be lucky to have 10 wins in the AFC, the Cowboys are just another novice NFC team waiting to be humiliated at the Superbowl. :laugh:

The Colts and the Cowboys are head and shoulders above the Patriots.

They're not getting past those two teams.

I am rooting for the Patriots to go undefeated in the regular season so I can laugh when they choke in the playoffs.

What? The Patriots have a significantly better offense than the Cowboys and the Colts (without Harrison). The Patriots also have a better defense than the Cowboys. I'm hoping that the Patriots choke in the playoffs but I don't see it happening.

Archived