Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England has the NFL defeated

NEPatriots

A game in 1989 comes to mind... :laugh: Trying to remember, didn't the skins go on to the SB that year, even though they provided the sole win for the cowboys that season?

We didnt go to the Super Bowl in 1989 and we didnt go the year the pukes beat us to go 1-15. ;) Im happy you like a 1-15 record so much. ;)

A game in 1989 comes to mind... :laugh: Trying to remember, didn't the skins go on to the SB that year, even though they provided the sole win for the cowboys that season?

You just had to go there.......

Besides the Dolphins aren't really motivated since they don't even believe in their coach. There won't be an upset. I guarantee it.

We didnt go to the Super Bowl in 1989 and we didnt go the year the pukes beat us to go 1-15. ;) Im happy you like a 1-15 record so much. ;)

It was the lone bright spot in an otherwise dreary season. And I checked, it was 2 years prior to 1989 that the Skins won the SB. Probably why I had the SB associated with the season. One hell of a game to, oneof the few times I rooted for the Skins, ..... well more for Doug Williams making history more than anything else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXII

Great memories :cheers:

Except the Patriots beat both of those teams on the road :rolleyes:

We beat you by 21 points, you would be lucky to have 10 wins in the AFC, the Cowboys are just another novice NFC team waiting to be humiliated at the Superbowl. :laugh:

Sorry, here's my rant...

Let me ask you this, and it's all hypothetical at the moment because the Patriots haven't gone undefeated for the season yet, so take how you want.

If the Redskins run the gambit and make it to the playoffs, hey we're still in it, even though not likely, and as the #6 seed make it to the Superbowl and happen to face an 18-0 Patriots team and we win, are you still going to come on these boards and brag or will you cry that we got lucky?

Injuries happen, but at least when the Redskins get caught breaking a rule, 2 time outs comes to mind, we get hit with a punishment befitting the crime. When the NFL's golden boys get caught, they get a slap on the wrist. Sorry but your coach can afford the fine, but if a player would have done something like that, he's suspended with a fine.

Your team is and will remain, no matter if they win or they lose this season, as a team that couldn't do it without cheating. The Patriots will always have that as a black mark on them. Did they win their 3 Superbowls from a genius coach who made all the right calls or from a cheater that was just smart enough not to get caught?

You come onto our boards to bash and brag about what you did to the Redskin. So once again, I ask, will you be here if my scenario happens? Of course I know your answer, "I'll be here and congratulate the Redskins on winning the Superbowl, even though it won't happen." Every fan of another team that has trolled this site in the time I've been a member has said they'd return to congratulate the Redskins, but they never return. Yet they can be found bashing the Redskins on their team's forums on how we got lucky.

I say one final thing to this. Save the trouble, go back to your team's forum, brag and bash whatever team you'd like to bash, but leave this site. Through the tragedy that this team has been through, I don't need you a fan of the new biggest cheaters in the NFL to come bash the team I love. If you don't like what I've had to say in my rant, I direct you to go to the rules and read this statement:

This is a website owned by the Washington Redskins, maintained by Redskins fans, and devoted, primarily, to Washington Redskins football. While we enjoy having visitors, we did not leave the door open hoping to have people drop by intent on changing our way of thinking. We are quite happy---some might argue "miserable"---being Redskins fans. We continue to believe that each Sunday marks a new beginning and that eventually we will return to our days of greatness. You, of course, can laugh at that notion, but if you do it here, it probably won't be taken too kindly.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking this is a friendly environment. When you are here, your screen is burgundy and gold for a very deliberate reason. We’re ExtremeSkins. Nothing about this site should suggest to you that we are interested in being all things to all football fans. We have a ton of knowledgeable fans here who know quite a bit about Washington Redskins football in particular, and the NFL in general. We do allow a certain amount of Redskins machismo here, because that is part of the Redskins experience. So please be advised that it’s likely you will encounter, from time to time, critical, disparaging and even mean-spirited statements about things related to your chosen football team. It’s what we do here. And when there is a presumption to be given, it will be given to a Redskins fan.

Do enjoy your stay here---but please make the effort to avoid letting that interfere with our ability to enjoy your stay here.

Archived