Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of Colt Brennan remembering Sean Taylor...

corrupt3d

Hope that guy the best. I still think McFadden should have won the heisman tonight.

that was cool what Brennan did...

As much as I am generally known to hate all sports teams south of the Florida-Georgia border (hell, I root against the Stetson legal debate team....), I don't see how you could say McFadden deserved the Heisman over Tebow...

Tebow had more rushing TDs than McFadden, and McFadden was the RB!

Add on all the passing stats...

Before this year, I didn't think you could have a Tebow like year anywhere but in NCAA FB 2008....

the only thing I could have seen was a player amongst the finalists that was on a team vying for the national championship...but none of them are like that....

D-Mac should have won last year....I think this year the voters got it right...

Hope that guy the best. I still think McFadden should have won the heisman tonight.

There's a reason why Tebow won by like 250 votes. He is doing things at the QB position that have almost never been seen before. He is a QB in a FB body. He runs for as many yards as he does, yet has a rocket arm with a laser sight on it. I have watched him play this year, most of the time with my mouth hanging open. He deserved the Heisman, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it again before he graduates!

All of those kids seemed like great kids, but Tebow got what he deserved.

that was cool what Brennan did...

As much as I am generally known to hate all sports teams south of the Florida-Georgia border (hell, I root against the Stetson legal debate team....), I don't see how you could say McFadden deserved the Heisman over Tebow...

Tebow had more rushing TDs than McFadden, and McFadden was the RB!

Add on all the passing stats...

Before this year, I didn't think you could have a Tebow like year anywhere but in NCAA FB 2008....

the only thing I could have seen was a player amongst the finalists that was on a team vying for the national championship...but none of them are like that....

D-Mac should have won last year....I think this year the voters got it right...

Absolutely. No doubt Tebow had better stats and deserved to win. Im just a McFadden fan, I love watching him play. I probably should have said, wished instead of should. My bad. Congrats Tebow, and other finalists.

what happened in the interviews? i was driving back from raleigh so i didnt get to see any of the heisman stuff.

It was just about his story to get to where he was. I didn't know he went to Colorado and then transferred to a junior college and then to Hawaii. He was really humble and wasn't how I thought he would be. He's a really respectful kid and his demeanor makes you want to pull for him.

Ive watched Colt since June Jones brought him in and it has been an awesome ride with him as the QB of the Warriors. His ability not withstanding this kid just has a star quality about him. His humility is a testament to his character and will greatly serve him when he joins his new NFL team.

Tebow is a badass and McFadden is gonna have the easiest transition to the NFL but Colt is definitely ahead of Tebow as a potential NFL QB IMO. Hawaii runs 5 receivers all the time, routes are not called in the huddle but are based on how the defense is lining up right before the snap. June Jones has done a masterful job of getting Colt ready for the NFL and I can't wait to see him kick some ass.

It was just about his story to get to where he was. I didn't know he went to Colorado and then transferred to a junior college and then to Hawaii. He was really humble and wasn't how I thought he would be. He's a really respectful kid and his demeanor makes you want to pull for him.

cant help but like a story like that.

maybe we shoulda saved our draft pick on a backup qb til this year instead of wasting it on jordan palmer.

haha, someone had to say it...

i doubt colt will be around when we would think about taking a flyer on a qb when we have so many other needs.

Tired of his prolific passer being labeled a so-called "system quarterback," Hawaii coach June Jones on Monday pointed to another star quarterback running a system: Florida's Tim Tebow.

Jones said the key difference, however, is that his record-breaking quarterback, Colt Brennan, runs an NFL-style offense while Tebow runs a "college system."

"My quarterback has been labeled a 'system quarterback' for three years," Jones said. "He is the best passer in college history. He is. There is no question about it. Tim Tebow is in a system."

Jones acknowledged Tebow was a great quarterback who will probably win the Heisman Trophy and a national championship. However, "a lot of his stuff comes off little dives, fades, things he is not going to do in the National Football League. That's my point."

The former NFL quarterback and coach addressed comments he made about Tebow late Sunday to ESPN. He questioned whether the Florida quarterback could run Hawaii's run-and-shoot, which is the nation's highest scoring offense. Brennan, meanwhile, could run "any system," he said.

June Jones will punch you in the FACE!!!

Archived