Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ron Paul on ABC w/ John Stossel & Recent Coverage of the Ron Paul Blimp

footballhenry

He smells of more fear in every post.

why troll and bash anything and anyone that is connected to support of the man if you were positve that he didnt have a chance past super tuesday?

Nah, the Paul supporters are fearful. That's why they troll and bash every thread about Huckabee, who by the way is trouncing Paul in the polls (after raising very little money). That's gotta sting.

Nah, the Paul supporters are fearful. That's why they troll and bash every thread about Huckabee, who by the way is trouncing Paul in the polls (after raising very little money). That's gotta sting.

the only trolling i see is coming from you. i have no idea what you DO support, only that you have some vendetta against RP.

Whatever keeps you going man :rolleyes:
Actually, he does somewhat have a point. Although its not nearly as dramatic as he makes it seem. :2cents:

Ron Paul on Mad Money

The PBS video

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/350/index.html

Thanks for the great vids Immortal!

:cheers:

THe part of the Cramer clip where they discussed auditing the Fed was interesting to the extreme. I hadnt ever thought about the fact that there have bever been Fed audits. That is something that I didnt realize and wonder why more do not ever bring this up.

Archived