Currahee

LETS GO COLLINS!!!!

LETS GO MIX!!!

HOW ABOUT DOUGHTY?!...

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...

HOW ABOUT LANDRY FLOWING WITH THE FORCE AND SOUL OF SEAN TAYLOR

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAIL SKINS!!!!!

LETS GO GIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASHERS BE DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

This is for all the people on this board who said we should just hang up our season once Campbell went down.

STAY POSITIVE AND NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I think it had to do with more that JC.JC was the end of the story for this year.As for the season being over it's still over.We have to win out which I doubt we do.Even with that being said the season means nothing without a ring and we do not have a SB.This team is beat up emotional and physically.So in my opinion the season is still over.

How does this win over the happless Bears justify what Gibbs did last week and the entire season for that matter. Hes supposed to win games, thats what he gets paid for!

LETS GO COLLINS!!!!

LETS GO MIX!!!

HOW ABOUT DOUGHTY?!...

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...

HOW ABOUT LANDRY FLOWING WITH THE FORCE AND SOUL OF SEAN TAYLOR

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAIL SKINS!!!!!

LETS GO GIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASHERS BE DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Great job by Collins coming in, but do u seriously think the team has any shot at the playoffs, c'mon!:dallasuck

Why not? Nobody else in the NFC wants it! The Skins own the tie-breakers vs. Cardinals and Lions. The Giants don't need the win and aren't playing well anyway. As long the Skins stop Peterson they can beat the Vikings and Dallas will rest their starters for the last game.

Well honestly after we lost Campbell i didnt think we had a shot. I was staying real and I thought that loss was too much and honestly is still upseting me. I still watched and hoped we won. Im glad I was wrong and we won. Collins impressed me and I hope we can continue the momentum. HTTR.

I think it had to do with more that JC.JC was the end of the story for this year.As for the season being over it's still over.We have to win out which I doubt we do.Even with that being said the season means nothing without a ring and we do not have a SB.This team is beat up emotional and physically.So in my opinion the season is still over.

Man ,you just want to bring us down.If they can get in the playoffs and get hot, anything can happen.We almost beat both the Packers and Cowboys on the road. I admit they have to start running and blocking better, but TC may be the answer for making that extra play they have needed and also not throwing ints in key situations.

Man you people are so hard to please....we lost our best player in a shocking murder, and our team fights there guts out and its not enough for you....I have faith in my team just like TC said weve been in every game except 1, just have faith that maybe sean is with us and hes helping us.I mean weve lost starting ol,fb,cb,QB,rb, i mean everything u can go thru in a season but yet weve only lost by more than a touchdown once! what more could you ask for like chill out were actually in the thick of things and were ahead in so many tie breakers please people jus keep the faith and stop being greedy be thankful were even in it most teams would completely tank if they went thru what we went thru so be easy 21 got us!!!!

Stop Peterson. A one dimensional team. End of story. just like we stopped Hester tonight

We played great football tonight but in no way are the Vikings just Adrian Peterson. They got a Defense that is damn good also. We also will be playing in Minny. I hope we can pull it out but you cant knock a team like Minny right now. Taravis Jackson has been getting better every week also.

Not a matter of bringing folks down. Just being realistic. Both teams are Terrible. Not to sure what to call the Bears but our Skins are flawed, win or not. the O-line stinks, Portis with what 32 yards rushing?

Im happy but not giddy with excitement. Beat the Giants then I will put away my negativity. Then I might get in that giddy mode.

Other then that some should curb their enthusiasm for now. This team is still bad.

Space bar broken? :)

I am SO PROUD of this team. I don't know what will happen in the next three games, but I do know that with Jason going down for the rest of the year, Cooley and Smoot getting hurt (and thankfully coming back), Randy Thomas going out after barely getting in, Clinton being sick and coming back in (am I forgetting anyone?), these guys could have given up and really, given all that's happened, most people would have understood the fight going out of them.

But the fight didn't leave them. They kept swinging, and found a way to win the type of game that they've lost many times this year.

They didn't give up, and that says a lot about who they are as men.

We've got 10 days until the Meadowlands. Let's get well, and let's get prepared. GO SKINS. :point2sky

We played great football tonight but in no way are the Vikings just Adrian Peterson. They got a Defense that is damn good also. We also will be playing in Minny. I hope we can pull it out but you cant knock a team like Minny right now. Taravis Jackson has been getting better every week also.

They only have 6 wins just like the sorry Skins according to you and other quitters. so how good could they be? And their coach is an idiot.

Archived