Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For All You Naysayers,(merged)

Currahee

They only have 6 wins just like the sorry Skins according to you and other quitters. so how good could they be? And their coach is an idiot.

The Vikings are a hot team right now. They're not just winning, they're kicking the crap out of people. They have the #1 rush offense and the #1 rush defense. And their young QB is playing well. They're the team to beat for the #6 seed. The Skins will have to come with more then they did tonight to beat them on the road.

My optimism was hanging by a thread I can tell you. I was at the game last weekend and that was huge let down. I am not saying the season was over, but it was just so emotional and so deflating that it was hard for some fans to feel negative about this game. I was thinking that the redskins could win this game, but if they lost it; I was willing to admit that we should be thinking about the draft and who will be here next year. I am really proud of our team effort. They not only had to battle the loss of their teammate to death, but their offensive leader going out hurt big time as well. Way to step up and show us all that you aren't done.

Archived