Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is wearing contact lenses safe during football

Alot of players with vision problems use prescription visors. Some use contacts aswell.

It's amazing to me that there are still players out there that haven't had the laser surgery. I had it done a long time ago and it was one of the best things I've ever done. It used to drive me nuts when I played basketball and one would dry up on me real bad. Or worse, pop out.

It's amazing to me that there are still players out there that haven't had the laser surgery. I had it done a long time ago and it was one of the best things I've ever done. It used to drive me nuts when I played basketball and one would dry up on me real bad. Or worse, pop out.

They may not be good candidates for it. I know that my doctor told me with the technology as it is now I'm not a good candidate because my pupils are usually pretty dialated.

They may not be good candidates for it. I know that my doctor told me with the technology as it is now I'm not a good candidate because my pupils are usually pretty dialated.

Not being a good candidate is a good reason. But not doing it because you are scared is just dumb.

Archived