Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hats off to ES

VCDefectors

Hey guys,

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate this place and that I highly respect that, given the sad circumstances that surround this year's Redskins, you guys hang in there and keep posting. Of course, you guys disagree on stuff, but at least you don't quit on each other. I do believe that most other NFL teams fans would have quit on their team after the things you have gone through. You should give yourselves a pat on the back for fighting a good fight.

Hey guys,

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate this place and that I highly respect that, given the sad circumstances that surround this year's Redskins, you guys hang in there and keep posting. Of course, you guys disagree on stuff, but at least you don't quit on each other. I do believe that most other NFL teams fans would have quit on their team after the things you have gone through. You should give yourselves a pat on the back for fighting a good fight.

mr-potato-head.jpg

Thanks Mr Potato Head

Hey guys,

Thanks man, we've had lots of practice since 1993 :( heh

Archived