Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The picture of Taylor looking down on the Skins Huddle... Can someone post???

Zazzaro703

As the title says im looking for the Picture that has Taylor looking down on the Redskins team huddle before a game. Can anyone with this signature please post in here so i can save the picture to my harddrive. Of course now that im looking for it and have looked thru countless threads and countless posts i cant find it. Or direct me to a thread that has this sig in it? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Somebody please help a brother out.... It def figures now that im back at my computer after being out of town for a week and i can save this pic to my desktop, i cant find it. Ive seriously been looking for over an hour now. The Taylor picture is him with braids not tied back, just free flowing down around his head, the background is white, and Portis is the center of the picture and huddle of the team.

It is great - we have a lot of talented people on this board. All the Dolphin fans at work could say when showing them different graphics on here was "wow" and "damn".

Good work guys!

I'm sure they said that, since they get alot of practice saying that during games.

Watching_Over.jpg

Is this the one you were talking about?

Thanks SkinnedAussie/DeanCollins.

I think i need to stay away from this board for awhile. There has been to many touching moments, like this pic witch is my very first time seeing. You

guys are very talented, keep up the good work.

Archived