Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Interesting thing about the suspects' lawyers.

Mickalino

man that does not sound fun. lol. well thought out.

I'm not falling for anything... I just think the kids fell guilty for what they did.

As far as sympathy?

I hope they get 10 years hanging upsidedown from their toe nails for staters.

Battery acid spong baths, followed by rub downs with rock-salt. The you lay them down on beds of broken glass, followed by another rub down... with rubbing alcohol...

Then we can neuter them by feeding them their own testicles. No one like that should be allowed to have offspring.

Tehn, tie them up in a closed room lined with football equipment and let Seans family, friends and team mateshave a go at them after they are all tendered up.

Finally release them from a plane... over Iran with American flag parachutes.

A defense lawyer must always bring into consideration that their client may be guilty. Their job is to defend the accuser from the prosectutor. But they have already confessed to doing the crime. They haven't been proven guilty in a court of law, but they are gulity. The judge has sense enough to know that one of these little ****s will try to flee if he grants bail. So, it's better for the defense lawyer to keep his mouth closed and just wait it out until a jury decides things.

Sadly not the case, these are two high profile local attorneys. Wilbur Smith is the former Mayor of Fort Myers, and Micheal Hornung or Peter Ringsmith are very active civil trail attorneys. I am sitill confused as too which took the other defendant. Wilbur Smith is old Fort Myers, and his son is also representing one of the defendants.

This is another aspect that makes me truly sad being in Fort Myers now for twenty year and running the Redskins Fanclub here locally. Hornung and Smith are doing this for the publicity and nothing else, it is free nationwide name dropping, what a shame.

swfl thanks for keeping us in the know...must be rough down there being a skins fan...those kids seem like puuuuuuuuuuuuuuunks....lots of those around there?

I hope they do not get any sympathy. Each of these kids have rap sheets and now taxpayers will end up paying for their existence. Premeditated? Yes. Why else bring a gun? Did they think they were going to get mugged? The question should not be 'Did they go there to commit murder?', the question should be 'Why did they (or he) have to shoot Sean in the process?'

These two legged roaches only feel sorry for getting caught. On one of the news sites it showed some images from some of these thugs Myspace pages --- majority of the pics showed them fanning and flashing large wades of cash and a few showed them smokin' wacky weed.

The one that they're calling the shooter was actually laying on the bed with money practically covering his entire torso. Oh yeah --- you see what they were all about. Fast easy cash.

I feel bad for their families and also them. Five lives are destroyed now. Obviously, these kids deserve whatever punishment they receive, but I think it's a little bit sad that people so young have completely ****ed their lives up. You get one chance at life, and they blew it big time.

These lives were not destroyed in this one night. These lives were already destroyed. Just listen to their descriptions or their myapsce crap any it is obvious these people were scum. Taylor's downfall was that his life was around this scum indirectly through his relatives. Letting scum into your home is a mistake. Not knowing who your kids or siblings bring into your home or around you is a mistake. Life is better for everyone if scum like this never cross your path.

Meanwhile, don't fall into the trap that one fatal mistake ruined these kids lives. Their lives were already garbage. The fatal mistake was Taylor not having a gun and killing as many of these punks as possible.

I read somewhere (sorry I dont remember where) but one suspect is not going to trial, meaning he is going for a plea. Most of the guilty talk could be coming from his lawyer. Also, with the confessions and possibly the murder weapon the case against them is solid. Most of the talk I have haerd from the lawyers seems to be an attempt at paving the way for a plea of B&E. The lawyers are quick to put their defendant at the house stating they planned a burglary but no shooting and no knowledge, no plan, no idea there was a gun and all of that BS.

I read somewhere (sorry I dont remember where) but one suspect is not going to trial, meaning he is going for a plea. Most of the guilty talk could be coming from his lawyer. Also, with the confessions and possibly the murder weapon the case against them is solid. Most of the talk I have haerd from the lawyers seems to be an attempt at paving the way for a plea of B&E. The lawyers are quick to put their defendant at the house stating they planned a burglary but no shooting and no knowledge, no plan, no idea there was a gun and all of that BS.

the attorney says that.....but no judge in dade county will take a plea on a felony murder charge

they are done

all 4 will be looking at life........unfortunately they wont fry them

Meanwhile, don't fall into the trap that one fatal mistake ruined these kids lives. Their lives were already garbage. The fatal mistake was Taylor not having a gun and killing as many of these punks as possible.

Right on.
These guys are going down and there is nothing that can really save them if you ask me. I know it is innocent until proven guilty, but unless they have one heck of a trump card up their sleeves, then they are going down like the Titanic.
One would hope so. I thought OJ was going down too though.

These guys don't have OJ's star power and also California's legal system is a joke. Look at the sentences for Lindsay Lohan, OJ, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, etc. Also the suspects already confessed.

i think they confessed to being there and to trying to rob the place.......but i think when it came to actually shooting......they all blamed each other

Since they blamed each other, they'll probably all get an equal sentence. But I thought the 17 year old Riviera was the shooter. Or are they just pinning it on him to try to soften the sentence?

after living in south florida for 5 years i can tell you that he will be tried as an adult.....the only good thing for the others is that since hes a minor they can kill him.......if the shooter wont get death.....the others wont either

either way........70 years of being bubbas *****

hope they enjoy every day of it

These guys don't have OJ's star power and also California's legal system is a joke. Look at the sentences for Lindsay Lohan, OJ, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, etc. Also the suspects already confessed.

it's also not a white vs black crime, as was with OJ, since they played the race card the whole time

it's also not a white vs black crime, as was with OJ, since they played the race card the whole time

No, but itdoes look like they're playing the poor pitiful Pauline card victim of circumstance, blah, blah, blah card. Disgusting. At leat Erik Rivera's lawyer is.

I feel bad for their families and also them. Five lives are destroyed now. Obviously, these kids deserve whatever punishment they receive, but I think it's a little bit sad that people so young have completely ****ed their lives up. You get one chance at life, and they blew it big time.

Rivera had 3 prior felony charges before the age of 18. This guy was headed down the wrong path from the start. All the other clowns had prior convictions, and are pretty muched bonified criminals. There families should feel bad, because partially resposible for these guys growing up to be all f'ed up.

Also the suspects already confessed.
Because I believe 3 already confessed to at least breaking and entering at the robbery attempt.
those confessions basically ended any chance of these defense attorneys "defending" anyone.
I have heard legal experts say that confessions don't mean a whole lot in court.

Defense lawyers have successfully claimed that the confessions were coerced by the police.

• The confessions were coerced and should not be used at trial
  • The defendants are mentally unfit, mildly retarded and did not understand the consequences of their actions
  • Society is unfairly punishing them because they are black. I would like to call my next witness, the Honorable Rev. Jesse Jackson
  • The OTHER guy was the trigger man. There is no concrete proof or evidence showing otherwise. Where is the gun with the fingerprints?
  • They are children. How can we, as a society, condemn our own children?
  • Since they were minors, you may not take their past behavior into account when deliberating or sentencing. You are not even allowed to bring it up at trial
  • My defendant had NO IDEA that defendant X was packing. Didn't even know he owned a gun, and wouldn't know how to operate it to save his life
  • My defendant only drove the car, he thought the other guys went inside to play a round of HALO on the big screen
  • My defendant was there to see the sister. What would YOU do if a NFL DB came at you with a machete.
  • Fitty, T.I. and NWA are to blame. Have you listened to those lyrics?
  • What does the government expect of them, allowing games such as Grand Theft Auto and HitMan to be sold to innocent children
  • They were abused/neglected/molested as children. Can you blame them?
  • They grew up in a one parent house and had little supervision because the mom had to work. By not providing sufficient welfare, the government is to blame
  • Didn't know the gun was loaded
  • Let's not make this tragedy any greater by destroying the lives of these youths. They can be productive members of our society
  • One of those cracker cops said the N word

Did I miss anything?

• The confessions were coerced and should not be used at trial
  • The defendants are mentally unfit, mildly retarded and did not understand the consequences of their actions
  • Society is unfairly punishing them because they are black. I would like to call my next witness, the Honorable Rev. Jesse Jackson
  • The OTHER guy was the trigger man. There is no concrete proof or evidence showing otherwise. Where is the gun with the fingerprints?
  • They are children. How can we, as a society, condemn our own children?
  • Since they were minors, you may not take their past behavior into account when deliberating or sentencing. You are not even allowed to bring it up at trial
  • My defendant had NO IDEA that defendant X was packing. Didn't even know he owned a gun, and wouldn't know how to operate it to save his life
  • My defendant only drove the car, he thought the other guys went inside to play a round of HALO on the big screen
  • My defendant was there to see the sister. What would YOU do if a NFL DB came at you with a machete.
  • Fitty, T.I. and NWA are to blame. Have you listened to those lyrics?
  • What does the government expect of them, allowing games such as Grand Theft Auto and HitMan to be sold to innocent children
  • They were abused/neglected/molested as children. Can you blame them?
  • They grew up in a one parent house and had little supervision because the mom had to work. By not providing sufficient welfare, the government is to blame
  • Didn't know the gun was loaded
  • Let's not make this tragedy any greater by destroying the lives of these youths. They can be productive members of our society
  • One of those cracker cops said the N word

Did I miss anything?

Are you saying you believe these things, or just suggesting them as possible defenses by their lawyers ?

Are you saying you believe these things, or just suggesting them as possible defenses by their lawyers ?

Wardlow's attorney, David Brener, distanced his client's actions from those of Rivera and said he expected to go to trial.

"I believe that the acts of Mr. Rivera, who was the shooter of this case, constitute an independent act," Brener said Wednesday. "My client never contemplated that Mr. Rivera was going to arm himself or use lethal force against Mr. Taylor."

One down already. Let's see how many I get right.

Archived