Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Suspects at Court

HateNMyEyez

They were extradicted to Miami yesterday. All in diff vehicles, all shackled. I can't ell you how good it felt to see them like that. The mood here (Miami) is intense...everyone is biting at the chomp for justice. But I 'm guesing it's like that in DC/VA as well.

Thats what I said because you know they will run across a few inmates that Loved Sean Taylor. And I wouldnt be surprise if these a holes dont make it to their 22 b-days.

Wow. I never thought of that, good point. They could be in for a VERY tough ride. God, I'm glad I'm not these dudes!

They were extradicted to Miami yesterday. All in diff vehicles, all shackled. I can't ell you how good it felt to see them like that. The mood here (Miami) is intense...everyone is biting at the chomp for justice. But I 'm guesing it's like that in DC/VA as well.

just an fyi, the saying is "chomping at the bit". I've never seen that flub before so I figured I'd say something. :)

^ I had to bring my entire office in on it...in my defense, they say I'm allowed a 'tard moment...after all we're grieving here! :doh: :laugh:

It's ok, brother.

I was talking to Erin (my g/f) once and said "oh snap, that just hit me like a pound of bricks"

I know...:doh:

It's ok, brother.

I was talking to Erin (my g/f) once and said "oh snap, that just hit me like a pound of bricks"

I know...:doh:

Try sister. ;)

And as a woman I must explain to you that the "pound" thing is ALWAYS justfied b/c we are always on a diet. So there you go. :laugh:

dude... as soon as these cats get in jail... they're dead men. They'll probably be rape-bags for awhile first... but they're all walking dead men.

I'd rather see them stay in jail for life so they can think everyday about how they threw their lives away, embracing a stupid gang/thug mentality. But it ain't gonna happen. Those guys are as good as gone in T-minus 1 year or less.

Guys, I really want you to be fully prepared that all of this may never see the inside of a courtroom. If the DA's office takes a plea bargain it never will. I have been in Law Enforcement for over 25 years and I see it all the time on Murder charges. Its enought to make you sick. But then again the DA'S office may say no to a plea

^ I just came in as Runner Up in my office's 'Tard of the Day (ok so we're not the most politically correct office...). Would've come in first, but my saving grace was that one of our guys made a stupid comment regarding the DC game 12/30, and well, he should've known better than to do that in a devoted Skins office.

Try sister. ;)

And as a woman I must explain to you that the "pound" thing is ALWAYS justfied b/c we are always on a diet. So there you go. :laugh:

My appologies , sister

:)

It felt weird typing that.

My friend has a ferret named Pookie :)

Archived