Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 Suspects at Court

HateNMyEyez

dude... as soon as these cats get in jail... they're dead men. They'll probably be rape-bags for awhile first... but they're all walking dead men.

I'd rather see them stay in jail for life so they can think everyday about how they threw their lives away, embracing a stupid gang/thug mentality. But it ain't gonna happen. Those guys are as good as gone in T-minus 1 year or less.

Don't they generally separate high-risk victims like them, from the general prison population ?

If everyone wants to win Nerd of the Office instead of the dubious 'tard award, you can point out that the correct phrase is "champing at the bit" (yes, with an "a" not an "o").

Hmmm...I may have to bring that before the 'Tard Committee. ;)

Understandable. I hope they watched the tape of Taylor's funeral and saw how much pain they caused. I'd feel like throwing it in, too...

Everyone was saying that at the funeral yesterday...(given that at funeral time they were still in Ft. Myers). We sat by Enrique Murciano (Agent Danny from "Without a Trace") and he was whispering that if there was any justice at all in the world, that the jail they were in was surely making the 4 watch and hear all the memorials over the wkend, andthe funeral yesterday--over and over and over.

^ LOL!!! OMG, I'm dying here...

Dyslexic moment! Thx guys for the correction & for making light of the moment. HTTR! :notworthy

Well, I for one am biting at the chomp!

And for those four pathetic losers, prison rape is what's in store for them.

And lots of it. And yes, they probably won't make it to their next birthdays!

I hope they enjoy themselves because I know I will!:cheers:

They do. And the ones who are under 18 years of age, they can not put them in the adult population.

Can the 17 year old be tried as an adult? From most of the coverage....he is seen as the trigger guy. I wish they could have just dropped those punks in the middle of Fed EX this past Sunday!!!!!!!!!

Can the 17 year old be tried as an adult? From most of the coverage....he is seen as the trigger guy. I wish they could have just dropped those punks in the middle of Fed EX this past Sunday!!!!!!!!!

the reports are that he is going to be tried as an adult

Archived