Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All thats left now, is to win the whole ****** thing..(It's game time. Merged)

TGibson810

Pardon my Major League quote, but this is exactly how I see it. The best way to honor Sean is to do what we can to put this team, and his story in the national spotlight. Not just this week, but next week and all the way up to, and including the playoffs. People counted us out last week, but we are still one game out of a playoff spot, and now have an angel on our side. I hope our team plays football the right way, with all the energy and effort Sean would have played with. What do you say 'Skins, dig deep, play hard, and honor Sean. The rest is elementary.

if we make the playoffs the other teams will be green bay dallas seattle tampa and the other wild card. Anyone in that group really scare you?

No....but then again, I'm sure we're not making anyone tremble either....we have to get consistent and "handle our own business" first.....

That's a big "if"......

Back to Homerville - I hope we run the table and get lucky and beat the Steelers in the SB.

:point2sky

Amen.

A lot of tears will be shed today, but it will help to begin moving on. We will always remember ST, but today will help end the mourning and start the celebration of his life and the fact that he is with God right now.

Amen. Well said, I do find comfort too knowing that he is in a much better place right now.

We have to play inspired ball and Landry's rookie season has to be over and he has to be an impact player NOW. Not comparing him to anybody in anyway but he was drafted high, has great ability and needs to be the difference maker in the secondary. Also would be nice if we quit putting our young QB in end of game situations or maybe he can start winning some of them.

Archived