Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor "I ain't goin back to 5-6 we 10-6!" video

ChampSkinsFanatic

it seems he snapped at the press everytime he was interviewed...

when i hear him so passionate, i get supremely excited but at the same time, so horribly sad... :( who knows what could've been...

Yeah and did you noticed how OVERLY cordial he was after the ATV incident? "Thank you Mr. Huff" and such. Didn't talk like he was talking normal like you see in this interview. Seemed unnatural in interviews recently. Anyone else notice this?

sableholic, you guys can seem to pull these mile long links out of the sky like magic. How the heck do yall do that. Is it posted on the interviewers websight or something? I'm learning that without links credibility is a bite. I'd like to get alot better with stuff like that.

^^ Ross Tucker had a great article about him recently...mentioned that all ST cared about was the game. He was all football, all the time. As a result of not being so readily media acessible, it made him respected in the locker-room b/c teammates saw that he as in it for the game, not for the glory. He also reiterated in on ESPN this AM. It was pretty cool.

Archived