Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Goodbye, Sean.

Art

What do you expect? They hate us, we hate them! Look at how this board responded when the news was out that TO tried to commit suicide. People here took off with it. We were not nice. Why should they be?

I know a Cowboys fan that went out & bought a Taylor jersey after he heard about his death. I told him that he is a better man than I, because if this exact same thing had happened to...ANYONE on the Cowboys, past or present, I would not do the same! :logo: :dallasuck

Let's get real people. I am sorry that another person got murdered senselessly in an "apparent" burglary.

Sean Taylor was a good football player, but he wasn't THAT good! Now if Art Monk or evan Gary Clark was murdered then I could take all the attention that this man has gotten. This murder has made greater than he ever was! Simple.

Leaving a man off the field on the opening defensive "stand" was idiotic, and quite frankly is one of the reasons the Skins are 5 & 7 & out of the playoffs.

I pray that Gibbs leaves before he has totally ruined a once stellar career as a football coach.

wow. :logo:

Let's get real people. I am sorry that another person got murdered senselessly in an "apparent" burglary.

Sean Taylor was a good football player, but he wasn't THAT good! Now if Art Monk or evan Gary Clark was murdered then I could take all the attention that this man has gotten. This murder has made greater than he ever was! Simple.

Leaving a man off the field on the opening defensive "stand" was idiotic, and quite frankly is one of the reasons the Skins are 5 & 7 & out of the playoffs.

I pray that Gibbs leaves before he has totally ruined a once stellar career as a football coach.

It's comments like this that exemplify the distinction between true Redskin fans, and those like yourself who fail to see the deeper meaning involved with being part of this family.

Archived