Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had some RIP shirts made. Check them out

mrtacconi

This is my first post since ST left us. It has hit me a lot harder than I would have ever imagined. Sean felt like a good friend of mine. I didn't know him, any of his friends or any of his relatives. Yet I really feel like he was somebody that i knew. He felt like one of us and I can't get over it. I'm tearing up just typing this!!!! Anyway I had some memorial/dedication shirts made in honor of ST/my good friend. These are pics that I got exclusively off of extremeskins and if I upset someone by using their sig well........ST is gone and that was the least of my worries. But i do apologize in advance. Much love to ST's family, friends, everyone associated with the redskins and all of you on extremeskins. HTTR

Great job dude.....damn wish you had your own press and were selling those( to Skins fan s only)

there are places online, cafepress.com i think, where you can upload a design and have the shirt available for all. and im pretty sure the price can be set so there is no profit on the shirt at all. the only cost would be for the shirt and the printing. then no one would make a profit on it.

anyone know how I could get 3 t shirts done for this sunday's game (i'm going) with something paying respect to 21?

l would love a white T with the ribbon Gary Clark Fan made ... if that is okay GCF???

any names of vendors, or advice on how to get this done would be appreciated!!!

Is there something printed on both sides, if so what and can I buy one off you please? I live in Vegas and chances of me finding something like that is very unlikely!
the RIP pics are printed on the front and the years of his life are on the back of them. I'm sure you can find a place in vegas just burn a bunch of pics on a disc and take it to them.

Archived