Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Tribute-Would you support this?

R3dskins_ST_CP

With this tragedy having occurred, I feel that it is necessary to make sure that Sean Taylor and his goodness is remembered forever. Upon tragedies like this, the memory dies down after awhile and I want to make sure that he is remembered.

That is why I'm thinking of making Maroon colored bands (like Livestrong material) that says RIP Sean Taylor on one side and on the other "Gone but not forgotten".

I would charge an amount for this and use the profits to put towards a charity

My questions are:

a) Would you support this because I want to make sure that I dont overorder and lose money?

B) If so, is that the best "slogans" to give a tribute to Sean Taylor. I was thinking of having "RIP Sean Taylor 21," among other possibilities but am unsure. So is that the best slogan or are there more appropriate ones?

c) How do I get this done for online? I was thinking of doing it over the phone but that is too much personal information? How do I set up and advertise a website to get the tribute out?

d) What charity? Should I try make it possible to send the money directly to Sean Taylor's daughter and family or too a more general charity?

Thanks for support and get back to me ASAP because I want to get this done to honor Sean Taylor and so we do not forget this tragedy.

It should say what his tattoo said..I believe it was Standing Steel #21

That could work, only thing is that I'd want an exact confirmation because I wouldnt want to accidentaly make a false-info wristband. As well, people might not understand Standing Steel #21 as much, but I do think that it is a good idea.

Thanks for input

ill take 50 and give them out to my friends

That would be my BEST thoughts. If you would be willing to purchase 50 and then re-sell them throughout your friends, that would spread the tribute and making it easier and quicker for me. Respond here if you are really interested and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks so much

Archived