Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Tribute-Would you support this?

R3dskins_ST_CP

I hope that Sean Taylor will be remembered in a permanent way, or maybe in several ways. A wrist band would be personal and nice to have, along with helping a charity. The Redskins organization and his family should have a say in what the community can and should do for remembering him in a long term way. A scholarship, annual event, award - something that would be a tribute to his memory and be a lasting memorial would be a great way to make some sense of a senseless thing. The fans and Redskins will need to pull together to get through this one.

...as much as I would like for it to say "Hot Stuff"--b/c @ times I can be a shallow female--I think I agree w/ n20, in that "Sean Taylor #21" is the best option.

If you wanted to do it tribute style, then maybe the other side could say, in smaller font, something to the effect of, "The Redskin Nation salutes you" or "....will never forget you", et al sentiment of that nature.

I hope that Sean Taylor will be remembered in a permanent way, or maybe in several ways. A wrist band would be personal and nice to have, along with helping a charity. The Redskins organization and his family should have a say in what the community can and should do for remembering him in a long term way. A scholarship, annual event, award - something that would be a tribute to his memory and be a lasting memorial would be a great way to make some sense of a senseless thing. The fans and Redskins will need to pull together to get through this one.

This has already been set in motion. A scholarship fund has been set up in his name to benefit students of Gullver Prep, the U, and FIU.

I think tho, that what we are discussing here is mor along the lines of the heart of Redskin Nation, and what we an do in his honor if at least amongst ourselves, no matter how small/large the degree.

I like the idea and I will support anthing that goes to his family. I would cotact someone within the organization.

Also, what about a band that has nothing to do with his death but celebrates his life, such as "#21 the MEAST" not that exact one, it's not very good but something more along those lines.

or

#21 Heavens all-pro safety

Dunno but I like the idea and I would be n for it. I would rather proceeds go into a CD for little Jackie.

Archived