Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tyson Fight

GrimReaper21

I know the Tyson fight is a hot topic in sports right now. First it was on, then it was off, then Tyson said it was back on, then Etinenne said it was off, now its on again. So I'm wondering who is going to watch the Tyson fight on Saturday on Showtime. The fight is preceded by a Jay-Z concert. Only problem is if u don't have showtime, u have to pay 24.95 to watch the concert and the fight.

I view Tyson a lot like I view Michael Jackson. Somewhat amazed (disgusted?) at the continuing circumstances of his life, but not interested enough to want to follow it or see it as much as the media likes to throw it out there.

This looks like a good fight to ignore for me. :)

Well, since I get Showtime anyway, will probably be compelled to watch and see what body part Hannibal Lecter takes a nibble of this time. Tonight provides a perfect opportunity for a Tyson-Tonya Harding hookup, a match written in the stars.:box:

Originally posted by Brave

I view Tyson a lot like I view Michael Jackson. Somewhat amazed (disgusted?) at the continuing circumstances of his life, but not interested enough to want to follow it or see it as much as the media likes to throw it out there.

This looks like a good fight to ignore for me. :)

I am the same way. Tyson is that car wreck on the Highway that everyone slows down to take a look before going on with their day.

Archived