Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season ending injury for ST?

Kindred

Short term or long term, nobody really knows. I can tell you that the best case scenario is he makes a full recovery and rehabs for a while to try and get back into football. Worse case scenario is he has brain damage and cannot only never play football again, but maybe never lead a normal life again.

Short term or long term, nobody really knows. I can tell you that the best case scenario is he makes a full recovery and rehabs for a while to try and get back into football. Worse case scenario is he has brain damage and cannot only never play football again, but maybe never lead a normal life again.

I think worse case is that he doesn't make it out of this alive :(

I just wish that he can make it out of this with his life... football should not be on anyone's mind untill we can verify that he'll make a recovery.

Worst case isn't death?

Archived