Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES COVERAGE: Gibbs' Presser/S. Taylor Shooting (Final Thoughts)

JimmiJo

Oh man. Gregg hung in there until the end. Then he almost lost it. That was a bit of a heart tugger right there.

" I just want him to be alright."

Yeah it was definitely heart-tugger, Gregg's usually such a hard-ass and then you could just see how much he cares for Sean when he almost lost it.

I remember "60 seconds with a Redskin" with GW and they asked him who his favorite player is, and he said, matter-of-factly and without missing a beat: "Sean Taylor."

And I remember after the Michael Pittman incident when they asked Gregg about it and he just said that he loves Sean like a son and stands behind him no matter what.

I just seen it on the news a little bit ago and I am in complete and utter shock. I do not understand why ppl have to do such things. And to a wonderful father, son, teammate. I was at Redskin's Park for the Draft party the day he was drafted and I have been a fan of Sean's since that day. I can not beleive that someone would do such a thing to someone like Sean. I am praying for Sean to fully heal for his family so that the beautiful girl will have her daddy.

I am praying for you Sean!

Archived