Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck the Rest of the Way

Pittman4Two

Hey guys and gals...

Such a roller-coaster of a game today. I just wanted to stop in and say "good game" and then head on my merry way.

I think you may have a budding superstar in the Garcia mold with Campbell. The guy makes plays.

Until next time, good luck the rest of the way and we may see each other again with the postseason playoffs.

:)

Thanks dude, funny most of the people outside the Skins buck up Campbell -- Campbell's worst critics seem to be those on Extremeskins

If I were a Eagles, Dallas or Tampa Bay fan, I would come up here and praise Jason Campbell too! Especially after he choked and blew each of those game winning drives. Yeah, I'd cheer him on to. :rolleyes:

If I were a Eagles, Dallas or Tampa Bay fan, I would come up here and praise Jason Campbell too! Especially after he choked and blew each of those game winning drives. Yeah, I'd cheer him on to. :rolleyes:

Too bad other folks around the league don't think the way you do. Whether or not Campbell "choked" is beside the point right now. The point is that he's been given free rein just in the past few weeks and he's shown incredible progress. How some folks here are ready to jump ship is just incredible.

Archived