Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who at ESPN thought Emmitt Smith would be a good hire?

StephenB

Seriously, the guy sucks. His analysis is often bad and not well thought, and his command of the English language is horrible.

I'm not saying this because I hate Dallas, I say this because he is absolutely horrible. Keyshawn, Parcells, and Aikman are great, but Emmitt seems to not call it like it is and goes with the Cokeboys regardless of how good or bad they are playing.

Sorry guys, I really just needed to vent!

Yeah... I liked his expert analysis earlier when I think he was talking about teams going against the Pats and getting "blowed up".

He seriously sounds like he's in over his head. Great rusher? Yes. Good analyst? Definitely not.

Haha...that's funny you mention that particular quote because that was what inspired me to start this thread.

He is the worst. I can't watch ESPN anymore except Monday night and it is so bad I usually turn it off.

I am so sick of Cowgirls on TV. They are on every show it seems like and cover almost every one of our games for FOX. Nothing like losing a game and having to listen to a former enemy talk about what our team needs to do.

He is the worst. I can't watch ESPN anymore except Monday night and it is so bad I usually turn it off.

I am so sick of Cowgirls on TV. They are on every show it seems like and cover almost every one of our games for FOX. Nothing like losing a game and having to listen to a former enemy talk about what our team needs to do.

I'm pretty sure Aikman's calling the game today.

How about Emmits blatant lie during this mornings NFL countdown!!!

"The Dallas-Redskins rivalry started when George Allen used to try and spy on the cowboys during their practices" WTF!!!!!

You gotta be kidding me! How can you allow an employee to blatantly spread lies and slander? I was absolutely disgusted that no one on that staff corrected him after that abomination.

You're suppose to hire experts or people knowledgeable of the game. I believe Smith is knowledgeable, but is far from being an expert. Another this you're suppose to do as a broadcaster or analysis is keep your bias opinion to yourself. I do you say you absolutely hate a team on air, just unprofessional in my opinion.

How about Emmits blatant lie during this mornings NFL countdown!!!

"The Dallas-Redskins rivalry started when George Allen used to try and spy on the cowboys during their practices" WTF!!!!!

You gotta be kidding me! How can you allow an employee to blatantly spread lies and slander? I was absolutely disgusted that no one on that staff corrected him after that abomination.

He actually said that George Allen filmed the Cowboys practices, which is an even worse accusation. I hate him and all current and former Cowpuke players and coaches.

He actually said that George Allen filmed the Cowboys practices, which is an even worse accusation. I hate him and all current and former Cowpuke players and coaches.

Either way it's ****ing gross that he is allowed to lie like that. I mean how do you come up with a blatant lie like that? Did he brainstorm up nonsense the night before: trying to see how badly he could **** on the skins.

Its a blatant lie to make our organization look bad. Anyone who is familiar with the redskins or dallas or played in the league knows how the rivalry started.

Man, Emmitt is painful to watch. It's like Orlando Jones "Lamar Garnet" character in Bedazzled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDzZrDV4yxA&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

"Oh asolutely, Jerry, asolutely. People say dat basketball caught fahh with the ascendry of Michael Jordan..."

Other announcter: He's listed at 7-6 in the program but he plays the game like he's 10, 11 feet tall.

"Oh, I don't think he dat big, Jerry."

"I love dis game, folks. I sho enough do! Eliott Richards spittin' glass at ya ass!"

Archived