Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Aikman Autographed Football for Sale

voicekiller

You had to be on some ****ing good ass drugs in order to try to sell this **** on here! Do us all a favor and sell this **** on ebay along with all your redskins gear, collectibles,and etc. Cuz as far as I'm concerned you broke a golden rule! You don't sell cowboy's **** on a redskins forum dumbass! I can't believe you did that!!!!!

You had to be on some ****ing good ass drugs in order to try to sell this **** on here! Do us all a favor and sell this **** on ebay along with all your redskins gear, collectibles,and etc. Cuz as far as I'm concerned you broke a golden rule! You don't sell cowboy's **** on a redskins forum dumbass! I can't believe you did that!!!!!

Oh god relax i figured i would put it on here just as a laugh for one and i figured with all the Cowboys trolls i would see if they would want it.

I broke the golden rule? No Redskins Radio broke the Golden Rule giving away A Troy Aikman football as one of their prizes, trust me i don't want it that is why I am selling it.

That autograph is pretty valuable. Just give it away? Go hustle a pukes fan. :dallasuck

I'd much rather see it be destroyed at the dallas game this year though!

Ya i want to but when i looked online it ranged from 200 - 500 dollars that right there is like 5 Redskins jerseys i could buy

Archived