Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Romo Out Against Skins This Week (RUMOR)

B&GPride44

Heard from a source inside the press box last night after the Boys and Gints game...Romo sits to pee may be inactive against the Skins to undergo treatment for VD. He likely contracted from a lap dance from Britney Spears...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

***Just a little humor to put out some of the flames!!! And talk us down from some of our ledges...

This falls under the category of "don't bother" the Skins are going to lose by at least 30. It will be so ugly I won't even bother to watch it. The Skins are not going to win another game all year, two years in a row at 5-11. Apparently Steve Spurrier wasn't a bad coach after all. He went 6-10 and 5-11 with far less talent than this coaching staff. Hey Joe, coaching is a young mans game end the suffering and resign now. You were a great coach 20 years ago but you are in so far above your head and everyone knows it. Three Super Bowl titles bought you some leeway but you have used it up. Please stop embarrassing yourself, the team and your legacy resign asap.

This falls under the category of "don't bother" the Skins are going to lose by at least 30. It will be so ugly I won't even bother to watch it. The Skins are not going to win another game all year, two years in a row at 5-11. Apparently Steve Spurrier wasn't a bad coach after all. He went 6-10 and 5-11 with far less talent than this coaching staff. Hey Joe, coaching is a young mans game end the suffering and resign now. You were a great coach 20 years ago but you are in so far above your head and everyone knows it. Three Super Bowl titles bought you some leeway but you have used it up. Please stop embarrassing yourself, the team and your legacy resign asap.

I'm not even sure where to begin with this nonsense and blasphemy. Are the skins underdogs, sure, but it is an absolutely winnable game. C'mon man, get some spirit.

Archived