Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 10 Insomniac and Drunks Thread (others too)

adamyesme1111

I'm starting Campbell, ARE, Suisham, and our D just like every week...i'm 8-1 too :D

I normally roll with Portis, Cooley, ARE and our D, but with ARE banged up and not doing much as of late, I dunno. ARE or B. Lloyd is going to have a big game, one of them has to step up. I dunno if I should switch it up or not. Campbell must be slowing you down a bit, huh?

I normally roll with Portis, Cooley, ARE and our D, but with ARE banged up and not doing much as of late, I dunno. ARE or B. Lloyd is going to have a big game, one of them has to step up. I dunno if I should switch it up or not. Campbell must be slowing you down a bit, huh?

last 2-3 weeks he has but the 1st quarter of the season i was getting 18-24 ppg with him. ARE has slowed me more then campbell

last 2-3 weeks he has but the 1st quarter of the season i was getting 18-24 ppg with him. ARE has slowed me more then campbell

18-24, thats sweet. ARE has been a bit of dead weight, but as long as hes in the game I cant bring myself not to start him. Except this week thinking about Lloyd.

18-24, thats sweet. ARE has been a bit of dead weight, but as long as hes in the game I cant bring myself not to start him. Except this week thinking about Lloyd.
i don't think i would ever start lloyd lol....i just can't see them use him like they should...I see McCardell picking up the slack.

Oh i'm pretty sure Moss will be out too but they will prolly use thrash for him

Archived