Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 10 Insomniac and Drunks Thread (others too)

adamyesme1111

is your fantasy league really that deep? lloyd has exactly 1 point this year in fantasy.

Actually I do have Kevin Curtis, and Coles, but Coles has a bye and I never start someone whos playing the Skins. Homerism has been a big part of this team getting to and staying at .500

I know I don't normally start this thread, but I have been looking forward to it every week since I heard about it. Its normally started at like 10, and its almost 1130, so I thought I would start it. If there is some kinda tradition with the same person starting it then just delete this and they can start it up.

:cheers:

HTTR!

O man this thread is sweaome!

haven't seen this one yet? we do it every single week the night before the game :cheers:

Nah dude, but I got some bad jetlag.. 2nd night on mid-tour from I raq dn just am PINGING. Crazy. Nap for a couple hours dude and I'm good...

All this awesome stuff happening... Today's game, my lil dude's 1st B-day was the 5th (yeah remember what happend last year and that was his hirthday, kind of cool.

Also, for the 1 st time in 4 years we are honestly winning this war. Dude, aint **** to complain about for me and I wanna be up for every second of it.

Nah dude, but I got some bad jetlag.. 2nd night on mid-tour from I raq dn just am PINGING. Crazy. Nap for a couple hours dude and I'm good...

All this awesome stuff happening... Today's game, my lil dude's 1st B-day was the 5th (yeah remember what happend last year and that was his hirthday, kind of cool.

Also, for the 1 st time in 4 years we are honestly winning this war. Dude, aint **** to complain about for me and I wanna be up for every second of it.

Oh man, you're in Iraq right now? Do they stream the game over there? I think I remembered at last years Eagles @Skins game they had some footage of troops over there...

EDIT: hehe, just saw the "Iraqistan", lol. And good to know our troops are optimistic, I had a few relatives that used to (thank god its used to and not currently are) live in Fallujah. They moved here before the first Gulf War and haven't looked back

good, halfway old school party / group vocal rap is some of the best feel good stuff out there. after listening to a ton of tokyo philharmonic for self-enforced music study while waiting to get back to college next year, i put on the following tracks that i haven't listened to in a while...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61381409

"that's the joint"

pharcyyyde

also, everyone needs to listen to more big star and chris bell. that is all.

go skins.

Archived