Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remaining 2007 Schedule for the NFCE

Walking Deadman

Being that we'll be looking at who Dallas, Giants and Eagles are playing down the stretch, I figured I would start a thread about it and provide a nice reference for the Skins and opposing NFCE fans:

Dallas Cowboys (8-1)

11/18 WASHINGTON

11/22 NY JETS

11/29 GREEN BAY

12/9 @ Detroit

12/16 PHILADELPHIA

12/22 @ Carolina

12/30 @ Washington

NY Giants (6-3)

11/18 @ Detroit

11/25 MINNESOTA

12/2 @ Chicago

12/9 @ Philadelphia

12/16 WASHINGTON

12/23 @Buffalo

12/29 NEW ENGLAND

Philadelphia Eagles (4-5)

11/18 DOLPHINS

11/25 @ Patriots

12/2 SEAHAWKS

12/9 GIANTS

12/16 @ Cowboys

12/23 @ Saints

12/30 BILLS

Washington Redskins (5-4)

11/18 @ Cowboys

11/25 @ Buccaneers

12/2 Bills

12/6 Bears

12/16 @ Giants

12/23 @ Vikings

12/30 Cowboys

To provide some help

Records of opponents left on NFCE schedules

Cowboys opponents 33-30

Redskins opponents 39-24

Giants Opponents 36-27

Being that we'll be looking at who Dallas, Giants and Eagles are playing down the stretch, I figured I would start a thread about it and provide a nice reference for the Skins and opposing NFCE fans:

Dallas Cowboys (8-1)

11/18 WASHINGTON

11/22 NY JETS

11/29 GREEN BAY

12/9 @ Detroit

12/16 PHILADELPHIA

12/22 @ Carolina

12/30 @ Washington

NY Giants (6-3)

11/18 @ Detroit

11/25 MINNESOTA

12/2 @ Chicago

12/9 @ Philadelphia

12/16 WASHINGTON

12/23 @Buffalo

12/29 NEW ENGLAND

Philadelphia Eagles (4-5)

11/18 DOLPHINS

11/25 @ Patriots

12/2 SEAHAWKS

12/9 GIANTS

12/16 @ Cowboys

12/23 @ Saints

12/30 BILLS

Washington Redskins (5-4)

11/18 @ Cowboys

11/25 @ Buccaneers

12/2 Bills

12/6 Bears

12/16 @ Giants

12/23 @ Vikings

12/30 Cowboys

If the giants don't win three games then they were a massive mirage to me. I can't see the vikings, bears, lions, or bills being that hard to beat. I can also see philly and the redskins being hard fought games but definitely possible wins. The patriots could be easy if they rest everyone (they won't). However, the vikings run game is amazing and the D stuffs the run pretty good, the bills are hot, and the lions offense is scary. I love that the lions have no run game though, line up 4 DEs and tee off all game. I think the eagles schedule is hard, and very hard for them. Get to beat miami, then get killed by that Pats and get hard fought games the rest of the way, it will be a struggle i think.

Redskins final opponents are: 39-24 (4 road games)

Eagles final opponents are: 37-26 (3 road games)

Giants final opponents are: 36-27 (4 road games)

Cowboys final opponents are: 33-30 (3 road games)

That's what's ahead for each in our division. We have the hardest schedule ahead and more road games than philly. We could very easily, if we're not careful, finish last again. There's 7 games left, that leaves alot of time for teams to get on a roll or get big injuries and slump, but forgetting any of the things that you cant predict, it looks like we're going to have the toughest time making the playoffs given our current record and our tough schedule ahead. You never know though. Pittsburgh was 7-5 in 2005 and won it all.

I, for one think we'll have a hard time winning one out of these next three, much less 2 or a sweep. So our finish will have to be even more impressive. The Cowboys are tough and on the road, the Bucs are tough and on the road, and the Bills have won 5 of their last 6 and seem to be tough but they're at least at home. This next 3 game stretch will define us this year.

Just throw out the records b/c on any given sunday, anything can happen.

The NFC WC race will be VERY interesting, to say the least. There are alot of 4-5/5-4 teams fighting for the spots.

How many times did the announcers on MNF say that the NFC West was the worst division???

Given the remaining schedules, this is how I think things will shake out....

Dallas - Between 13-3 and 15-1.... I'll go with 14-2

NY Giants - Either 9-7 or 10-6.... I'll say 10-6

Philadelphia - 7-9 or 8-8...... I'll say 8-8

Washington - 7-9 or 8-8...... I'll say 8-8

Just wanna be on record.

I don't think that there is any way that Dallas goes 15-1. There is just so much football left, and there is going to be a couple of more losses along the way. I think that there is a very good possibility that we will lose one to Washington, this series has always been unpredictable regardless of how either team is doing overall. The game in Detroit scares me, simply because the Lions are so good at home and their passsing game will probably give the Dallas D problems. Lastly, there is no way that anybody should take Green Bay lightly, their defensive line rotates guys in and out, keeping them fresh, so their pash rush has been excellent.

Archived