Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Izzy Predicts a Redskin Win, Again

SonnyRules

because it makes the family a target, and if by some chance they become victims this thread will implicate you for failing to do anything about it.

Screenshots are your friend. I'm not saying delete the post or pic... just the last name and age reference.

It is prudent you do so.

While I understand where your commin from, It's not the staffs job to limit what a poster wants to make public info about themselves. It also doesn't violate any rules, and doesn't implicate the staff, ES, or the Redskins in any way. If you feel the need to discuss this to a greater extent, feel free to contact myself or any staff member via PM, as I will not take this thread of topic any longer.

Yeah, posting ur kids pic and her full name on the internet is smart eh?

IMHO it is very irresponsible parenting. I'd never do that with my children.

Then again I am a paranoid Fed employee and trained to be such.

yea he should really edit it saying my daughter...there are alot of sick people on the internet

I am just saying that the OP is from Baltimore. He gave his daughters full name and disclosed she is six weeks old.

That is a name, location, and age. A couple of phone calls around Baltimore and you could get a DoB and exact PoB.

After that someone could easily get a SS# for her and before she is 2 years old could have a serious identity theft problem.

Working in financial crimes, you would be surprised what I have seen happen. It is shocking really.

First thing the OP would get is a letter from the IRS or calls from a debt collector.

#1 get her name off the board

#2 get her a SS# ASAP

#3 never disclose information like that on the internet again

Criminals who do this type of thing are quite savvy and resourceful.

Food for thought.

Now it just seems like you're pulling **** out of a hat to justify your original post, which was ummmmm......ok......

I'm having trouble seeing how ummmm...ok.... would be a way to tell the OP that putting his daughter's info on the web is a bad idea.

Also, our info is available to everyone......you can't hide.

you are 17.. spend 10 years as a US Marshall and then come talk to me

First you said "ummm....ok", which offered nothing of value or importance, and spoke nothing of the dangers or gave warnings of identity theft.

Then you gave us a nice little crash course on how to use the info in the original post for the purposes of ID theft.

Now you're relying on arrogance to prove your point.

I hope other US Marshalls do a better job than you've done here on this thread lol...

ummmm.... ok....

=

shock

That somebody would be so stupid. I explained it later. At the time I just shook my head in disbelief.

But ya know what? I really don't care to be honest. Being stupid is not against the law.

Not using arrogance to prove anything, just facts. Believe it or not. It doesn't really matter.

ummmm.... ok....

=

shock

That somebody would be so stupid. I explained it later. At the time I just shook my head in disbelief.

But ya know what? I really don't care to be honest. Being stupid is not against the law.

Not using arrogance to prove anything, just facts. Believe it or not. It doesn't really matter.

I can believe that. I can understand someone saying umm ok to express shock or disapproval.

Not trying to be entirely blunt here, but I don't think too many people give a **** that you are/were a US Marshall. The OP wanted to share pics of his daughter, lighten the hell up dude. I'm sure you'll respond with something like "you're 23...spend 10 years as a US Marshall and then come talk to me"

Not trying to be entirely blunt here, but I don't think too many people give a **** that you are/were a US Marshall. The OP wanted to share pics of his daughter, lighten the hell up dude. I'm sure you'll respond with something like "you're 23...spend 10 years as a US Marshall and then come talk to me"

Nah, its cool. I'm not going to respond to you that way. I just think you missed my entire point thats all.

It's ok.

Can't believe you guys are hating on the guy for actually caring about the security of this girl.

How are we supposed to know what he meant when he said ummmmm...ok?

Here on ES, ummmmm...ok? means why are you wasting my time with this thread. Guess he had to learn that one way or another.

How about you discreetly PM the OP aboutthe problem so he can edit his post rather than bringing up the issue publicly so that any moron so inclined to do what you suggested isn't given clear and consice instructions as to how to use the information you say is dangerous to post in the first place. Way to place the crosshairs on those you wish to protect.

Something I would never do on an internet site that anyone can view.

Sorry, it's not that smart.

PM, someone I trust sure. Just to post stuff---- never.

Look, do what ya want. I just know too much and have seen too much to be comfortable with that.... especially when it comes to my children.

Something I would never do on an internet site that anyone can view.

Sorry, it's not that smart.

PM, someone I trust sure. Just to post stuff---- never.

Look, do what ya want. I just know too much and have seen too much to be comfortable with that.... especially when it comes to my children.

Look I never disputed your assertions. I simply stated that you could have handled your concerns better. Why can't you handle that? Man up, for christ's sake.

Archived