Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enjoying the weather tomorrow?

cjcdaman

I hate you @$$hole.

BTW. I am playing in a 2 man scramble with my son tomorrow. Difference is it won't get above 45 up here so :finger:

have a nice round

Honestly, this is part of the reason I moved down here. Diehards like us can golf year round, but in reality the actual "season" is about 9 months. BTW, 45? I've been there, done that. I know it doesn't help but it really isn't that bad, rdsknbill. I remember playing in tourny's up there every Sunday and our round would be delayed because the ground was still frozen. :laugh: Either way, 2 man scrambles are a blast! I've played in 5-6 of them with my father and can remember getting in some arguments about certain shots, and we walked to the parking lot saying what if this and what if that. What counts is that we hugged and said we enjoyed it. Have a good time, and hit 'em down the middle.

Honestly, this is part of the reason I moved down here. Diehards like us can golf year round, but in reality the actual "season" is about 9 months. BTW, 45? I've been there, done that. I know it doesn't help but it really isn't that bad, rdsknbill. I remember playing in tourny's up there every Sunday and our round would be delayed because the ground was still frozen. :laugh: Either way, 2 man scrambles are a blast! I've played in 5-6 of them with my father and can remember getting in some arguments about certain shots, and we walked to the parking lot saying what if this and what if that. What counts is that we hugged and said we enjoyed it. Have a good time, and hit 'em down the middle.

well i will be golfing Pine Barrens in Florida a week from today :)

Archived