Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a couple of reciever questions......

jaydean

i've been out of the loop, so excuse me if these have been talked about.

1. i've been waiting patiently for reche caldwell to hit the field. after all, he was the patriots number one reciever last year....is he not catching on, or what's happening?

2. has brandon lloyd caught EVEN ONE TOUCHDOWN yet as a redskins player?

I don't understand the hate towards Lloyd this season. Perhaps he is a plague in the locker room-- but you have to look towards our play calling. How many times have we thrown to the guy-- 4, 5?? He has never ever been given the chance!! Throw in the guys direction at least every once in a while-- and if he does poorly, THEN come back and yell.

I don't understand the hate towards Lloyd this season. Perhaps he is a plague in the locker room-- but you have to look towards our play calling. How many times have we thrown to the guy-- 4, 5?? He has never ever been given the chance!! Throw in the guys direction at least every once in a while-- and if he does poorly, THEN come back and yell.

Ummm, you do realize he skipped a team meeting and was told not to get on the bus Sunday, right?

I agree our passing game is terrible and nobody can catch a pass that isn't thrown, but the guy has been given more opportunities than he's earned.

Ummm, you do realize he skipped a team meeting and was told not to get on the bus Sunday, right?

I agree our passing game is terrible and nobody can catch a pass that isn't thrown, but the guy has been given more opportunities than he's earned.

No I didn't know about any of that. It is dissappointing to say the least.

The fact remains though, when he stops being a moron and plays, he needs to get some looks-- a pass every 3 games can not help his confidence!

-Kevin

Archived