Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell NEVER QB sneaks

skinsfan4221977

Why? We probably would have beat the Giants if he'd done done three... no four (no need for the spike) of those. And that TD run today against the Jets was too close to being a short stop.

Hell, if you can't go over center, duck behind the TACKLE if you have to. He's obviously a mobile and strong QB -- keep the damn ball occasionally!!

I think it's a valuable play that we have not utilized enough; what's funny to me is that we snuck campbell in a pre-season game, I believe it was against the steelers, and I remember remarking how gibbs is taking no prisoners this year, it's balls-to-the-wall football, he's learned from his conservative past... if he's willing to qb sneak his guy in a pre-season game, can't imagine what he'll be doing when it's for real...

I think it's a valuable play that we have not utilized enough; what's funny to me is that we snuck campbell in a pre-season game, I believe it was against the steelers, and I remember remarking how gibbs is taking no prisoners this year, it's balls-to-the-wall football, he's learned from his conservative past... if he's willing to qb sneak his guy in a pre-season game, can't imagine what he'll be doing when it's for real...

Exactly... don't take "NEVER" literally. My point is they don't do it enough. So what if they did it once back in Game 3 or whatever.

And yes, his run was awesome. He is a good mobile QB -- no Michael Vick, but thank God for that! :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived