Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we will not win another game this season

novascotiadiesel

Buffalo can beat us. Do you guys even watch the games? I have never seen an offense as bad as ours. We're going into week 10 and our receivers still don't have a TD.

Did I say that they "couldn't" beat us?

I'm wondering if some of you all can even read.

The thread starter didn't say, "we can't count any win as a sure win" (which I would agree with). The thread starter said--for the reading impaired--that we wouldn't win another game this season.

Are you freakin serious maybe i would go put that hockey gear back on go hit your head with the stick!!!!! Let me put to you plain and simple we are not a high powered offense. I think we have the weapons but for some reason we are rolling that way. We are a grind it out team where we get a lead and try to hang on to it we are not going to score 30 or points every game like the Patriot and Cowboys. To me a win is a win and lets get to used to fact that we are not going to roll over people we are a physical team and it is always a nail biter with this team.

I am happy with the win but I don't see how anybody can come on here and be content with being the 28th ranked offense. My skins pulled it off but it didn't have to come down to a few jets players dropping wide open passes. It really shouldn't have come down to that if the coaches made some better decisions. I don't feel the players are being put in the best positions to continue to win or preserve a win.

At the same time the original poster seems to be a little :insane:

Are you kidding me Novascotia, I think the snow up there is getting to you.

11/11 vs. Eagles (we are home and there not that good) WIN

11/18 @ Cowboys (we play them twice we should win one) Lose

11/25 @ Buccaneers (are you kidding me no running game like Detroit) WIN

12/2 vs. Bills (they are a diffrent team on the road not good) WIN

12/6 vs. Bears (they aren't the same team as years past) WIN

12/16 @ Giants (aren't we sick of them playing nobody, they got lucky the 1st time) WIN

12/23 @ Vikings (yes they have a running game but no QB, stack the box) WIN

12/30 vs. Cowboys (Last game of year, they all ready clinched divison, so we should win this one against them) WIN

IF anyone disagree's please comment SKIN'S record (12-4 or 11-5)

Blind homerism....expecting that out of a team that hasn't completed a TD to a WR :doh:

And we've still managed to win 5 games. Just wait until our offense actually starts clicking.

Exactly!! I think we have a winner, Bob! :applause:

We are 5-3 DESPITE the fact that our offense has been sub-par. Not bad. Also, what people keep overlooking is that our O-line has one starter that wasn't on the team during training camp and two backups starting. The almost 300 yards rushing this last game may have been a sign that they are finally starting to develop chemistry and will get better from here on out. Then our best guard Thomas should come back with at least 3-4 games left. Games are won and lost in the trenches, and maybe, just maybe that's a big part of why we've been struggling.

Also, yes teams know we want to run the ball, so they will start keying in on the run more by putting 8-9 in the box....then we'll see what Campbell and the WR's can really do. I really think they'll get it together.

Sith Lord you still aren't making a point for each game Jack @SS, yes we have 3 lose's and the only game we really lost was the Pats, Giants got lucky on goal-line and we mist a FG in Greenbay, it doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 20 pts wins are wins.

Another newbie that can't handle it when people disagree with them. Talk to me when the regular season is over, then we can say who is right.

Blind homerism....expecting that out of a team that hasn't completed a TD to a WR :doh:
And we've still managed to win 5 games. Just wait until our offense actually starts clicking.

exactly... are you stupid? last time i checked were still winning games, even without anyone getting a td yesterday!

It's hard to imagine us winning games and here's why: When we get so much as a 1 point lead it's neanderthal ball, run run run punt, stop em on D. Once we get behind, against a GOOD team, we have little to no ability to come back. That's been proven over last 3 the years.

Why is it if you feel the team can get better and still make the playoffs you're a homer? I don't think anyone on here is satisfied with the offense, but I still hold out hope every week we're gonna start getting better and more consistent. We got the running game going last week, maybe the passing game will come along this week. This team is good enough to hang with every team left on our schedule, and most of the time in the NFL that's all you can ask for. We aren't a great team right now, but that doesn't mean we can get better every week and eventually become one.

Archived