Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's get over this, we need to be 5-3 next Sunday!

bbuzz1962

I like this thread. This is exactly what we as fans should be doing right now. Throw yesterdays game away, it's over and it was 1 GAME. I will be in NY for the skins/jets game on sunday showing our colors and giving the team my support. I hope some of you decide to join me. 9 games left people, we aren't "in" or "out" of anything yet.

I like this thread. This is exactly what we as fans should be doing right now. Throw yesterdays game away, it's over and it was 1 GAME. I will be in NY for the skins/jets game on sunday showing our colors and giving the team my support. I hope some of you decide to join me. 9 games left people, we aren't "in" or "out" of anything yet.

The season isn't over, and the big question is whether or not this team can bounce back from severe adversity. They did it in 2005, and there is a chance they can do it again. But the whole team, from the top down, needs to do some serious soul-searching if they want to keep their jobs. The rabble is getting restless.

The season isn't over, and the big question is whether or not this team can bounce back from severe adversity. They did it in 2005, and there is a chance they can do it again. But the whole team, from the top down, needs to do some serious soul-searching if they want to keep their jobs. The rabble is getting restless.

Portis needs to produce over 100 yards on the ground this week, if he's not 100% healthy, sit him and let Betts carry the load.

We should dominate the Jets.

As much as I hope Portis gets over 100 and scores 3 TD's, he wont.

Behind our oline, not even LT could get 100 yards. It's pretty bad.

Portis needs to produce over 100 yards on the ground this week, if he's not 100% healthy, sit him and let Betts carry the load.

We should dominate the Jets.

As much as I hope Portis gets over 100 and scores 3 TD's, he wont.

Behind our oline, not even LT could get 100 yards. It's pretty bad.

We all pretty much chalked this last game up as a loss realistically....

We still have a great shot at making playoffs, if the team can bounce back and re-focus.

Currently 4-3

@ Jets - W

vs Eagles - W

@ Cowgirls - L

@ Bucs - W

vs Bills - W

vs Chicago - W

@ NY - ?

@ Vikings - ?

vs Dallas - W

That gives us at least 6 more wins and puts us at least at 10-6

I'd say we will beat the Vikings.

We all pretty much chalked this last game up as a loss realistically....

We still have a great shot at making playoffs, if the team can bounce back and re-focus.

Currently 4-3

@ Jets - W

vs Eagles - W

@ Cowgirls - L

@ Bucs - W

vs Bills - W

vs Chicago - W

@ NY - ?

@ Vikings - ?

vs Dallas - W

That gives us at least 6 more wins and puts us at least at 10-6

I'd say we will beat the Vikings.

You probably also heard the same thing in 2006.

yes, but at this point last year we were 2-5, and EVERYONE was passing on us like the Pats just did.

Really, while the Skins rae NOT a SB contender, they are a solid team, and heading in the right direction if you ask me.

You probably also heard the same thing in 2006.

yes, but at this point last year we were 2-5, and EVERYONE was passing on us like the Pats just did.

Really, while the Skins rae NOT a SB contender, they are a solid team, and heading in the right direction if you ask me.

what is this team's identity? :)

on offense are we a rushing team or a passing team? are we a power rush team with Betts or a stretch offense with Portis?

do we have wide receivers we can COUNT on for 16 games or do we have a group of inconsistent players that lack the durability to be out there week after week leading the way?

is there anyone on the offense other than Cooley that seems to come ready to play each week?

what is this team's identity? :)

on offense are we a rushing team or a passing team? are we a power rush team with Betts or a stretch offense with Portis?

do we have wide receivers we can COUNT on for 16 games or do we have a group of inconsistent players that lack the durability to be out there week after week leading the way?

is there anyone on the offense other than Cooley that seems to come ready to play each week?

Archived