Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's get over this, we need to be 5-3 next Sunday!

bbuzz1962

Hey guys, this is the NFC. Anything can happen in this confrence, and their are a lot of games remaining. Quit anointing the damn Cowboys or the Giants the division winner, they too can fall apart as the season develops.

Anyone can win this division, and this confrence. I didn't realize this forum had so many physcics in it, or I would consulted with you all before placing wagers this year.

It seems each year, there are more an more fans jumping ship before half the season is over with! You know, the Skins do not need fans that that are here today, and gone tomorrow, there are plenty of teams out there that can use you.

The Redskins have always had a fan base of die hard, it ain't over till it's over fans. So the rest of you, please, there are a lot of other NFL teams that can use you, so please, do us a favor, and jump ship now. I will remain here, where I always have, with my 3time Superbowl winning team. I have faith that this team will pull it together, and get it done. Call me whatever. That's just how I feel. HTTR.!

Hey guys, this is the NFC. Anything can happen in this confrence, and their are a lot of games remaining. Quit anointing the damn Cowboys or the Giants the division winner, they too can fall apart as the season develops.

Anyone can win this division, and this confrence. I didn't realize this forum had so many physcics in it, or I would consulted with you all before placing wagers this year.

It seems each year, there are more an more fans jumping ship before half the season is over with! You know, the Skins do not need fans that that are here today, and gone tomorrow, there are plenty of teams out there that can use you.

The Redskins have always had a fan base of die hard, it ain't over till it's over fans. So the rest of you, please, there are a lot of other NFL teams that can use you, so please, do us a favor, and jump ship now. I will remain here, where I always have, with my 3time Superbowl winning team. I have faith that this team will pull it together, and get it done. Call me whatever. That's just how I feel. HTTR.!

Ah yes, there is the 'either love everything about this team or move on' reply.

Is that you Dan?

Ah yes, there is the 'either love everything about this team or move on' reply.

Is that you Dan?

No, not Dan, just not a so called fan, who wants to call it a season at the half way point. Hell, why don't we just go ahead and award the Giants and the Cowboys the Division and the wild card? Guess they aren't going to have a bad game for the rest of the season according to everyone in here!

No, not Dan, just not a so called fan, who wants to call it a season at the half way point. Hell, why don't we just go ahead and award the Giants and the Cowboys the Division and the wild card? Guess they aren't going to have a bad game for the rest of the season according to everyone in here!

I'd be willing to bet that the Skins end up in last place in the East this season.

I'd be willing to bet that the Skins end up in last place in the East this season.

We lost to the Patriots, arguably the best NFL team in the history of the game. There is no shame losing to the Patriots on their turf, none at all, even though it was 52-7.

It's not like we lost to the Rams or the Dolphins.

We are going to be fine. Next week we are going to march into the Meadowlands and go off on the Jets. I wouldn't want to be Eric Mangini this week trying to prepare for the Skins. We are going to win 27-10 or something like that.

So don't be down, lets stay positive and fight on. We are 4-3 not 1-6. Last year we were 2-5 at this point in the season and calling for Brunell's head! This year we have Campbell and Campbell is improving with each game (outside of this week). We have reason for hope as Redskin fans.

We lost to the Patriots, arguably the best NFL team in the history of the game. There is no shame losing to the Patriots on their turf, none at all, even though it was 52-7.

We are going to be fine. Next week we are going to march into the Meadowlands and go off on the Jets. I wouldn't want to be Eric Mangini this week trying to prepare for the Skins. We are going to win 27-10 or something like that.

So don't be down, lets stay positive and fight on. We are 4-3 not 1-6. Last year we were 2-5 at this point in the season and calling for Brunell's head! This year we have Campbell and Campbell is improving with each game (outside of this week). We have reason for hope as Redskin fans.

contrary to the detractors, I think Campbell IS part of the solution here in Washington, not part of the problem :)

the caveat: I see Campbell being successful here and taking the Redskins to the postseason once a lot of the present coaches and players are no longer with the team.

Agreed. Gibbs and staff served their purpose. They got Dan Synder out of the picture, and restored the team to some some semblance of respectable.

We are now at the crossroads. It's time to leave Gibbs and Company behind and get some fresh blood in here to get us over the hump.

contrary to the detractors, I think Campbell IS part of the solution here in Washington, not part of the problem :)

the caveat: I see Campbell being successful here and taking the Redskins to the postseason once a lot of the present coaches and players are no longer with the team.

Agreed. Gibbs and staff served their purpose. They got Dan Synder out of the picture, and restored the team to some some semblance of respectable.

We are now at the crossroads. It's time to leave Gibbs and Company behind and get some fresh blood in here to get us over the hump.

i understand what you are saying, but this is the NFL. If we are to make it to the postseason and maybe even the superbowl (not saying we are going to, but hypathetically speaking) we possibly could be playing the Patriots again. If they embarrased us like they did yesterday. I'm not frustrated that we lost, i'm not mad at the coaches. I just swear they better take what happened and learn from it. This team is showing promise, and has the ability to be good, but it's not the best team in the league, and that's the ultimate goal of any team in the NFL.

i understand what you are saying, but this is the NFL. If we are to make it to the postseason and maybe even the superbowl (not saying we are going to, but hypathetically speaking) we possibly could be playing the Patriots again. If they embarrased us like they did yesterday. I'm not frustrated that we lost, i'm not mad at the coaches. I just swear they better take what happened and learn from it. This team is showing promise, and has the ability to be good, but it's not the best team in the league, and that's the ultimate goal of any team in the NFL.

Great post. And lets not forget, the Pats have not had a bad case of the injury bug. They have had a few RB's go down but they have the passing game and D to sustain that. If they run into a few injuries to Brady or the Oline, this whole season could turn out different. Missing 2 O lineman on the right does make a huge impact on running and passing. I just hope the backups can improve. With that, we do still have a shot.

Great post. And lets not forget, the Pats have not had a bad case of the injury bug. They have had a few RB's go down but they have the passing game and D to sustain that. If they run into a few injuries to Brady or the Oline, this whole season could turn out different. Missing 2 O lineman on the right does make a huge impact on running and passing. I just hope the backups can improve. With that, we do still have a shot.

You are smoking crack WAY too much if you dont think that wasnt a HUMILIATION.

52-28 would be ok, even 52-21 but it was 52-7 and they barely scored 7.

the Offense was horrid and the D was smoked for 4 long drives.

PATHETIC.

Easy man, Jason Campbell turnovers accounted for 35 of those points. When you give a team the ball on the 15 yard line, they will score a lot of points.

You are smoking crack WAY too much if you dont think that wasnt a HUMILIATION.

52-28 would be ok, even 52-21 but it was 52-7 and they barely scored 7.

the Offense was horrid and the D was smoked for 4 long drives.

PATHETIC.

Easy man, Jason Campbell turnovers accounted for 35 of those points. When you give a team the ball on the 15 yard line, they will score a lot of points.

Not sure if we'll run up 27 points. We're horrible in the meadowlands. We'll probably run up 17 points and sit on it for the 2nd half, and let GW and company play their butts off to hold on to the lead.

Not sure if we'll run up 27 points. We're horrible in the meadowlands. We'll probably run up 17 points and sit on it for the 2nd half, and let GW and company play their butts off to hold on to the lead.

Archived