Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs Post Game Press Conference

buenosdiaz

You can tell the true fans from the bandwagons

The press conferance's will be the same every damn time.

If you actually followed the team at all instead of just jumping aboard durign the wins you would know this.

No, Gibbs will not put on a show for you. He's never done it before and never will.

Ignorant fans

If you actually followed the team at all instead of just jumping aboard durign the wins you would know this.

No, Gibbs will not put on a show for you. He's never done it before and never will.

Ignorant fans

Ignorant fans

are you kidding me? you're right I'M a bandwagon fan...you guys are ridiculous...i dont follow the team at all during the offseason or since i was a kid and never watch the press conferences...ur right

Ignorant fans

are you kidding me? you're right I'M a bandwagon fan...you guys are ridiculous...i dont follow the team at all during the offseason or since i was a kid and never watch the press conferences...ur right

I wasn't thrilled by his presser either but it's his style. I can only hope that the entire team is embarrassed and take it out on opponents the rest of the year.

I sort of wish we were playing somebody better than the Jets next week. Seems a shame to waste what should be a redemption effort on them.

I wasn't thrilled by his presser either but it's his style. I can only hope that the entire team is embarrassed and take it out on opponents the rest of the year.

I sort of wish we were playing somebody better than the Jets next week. Seems a shame to waste what should be a redemption effort on them.

Guys give the Skins some credit. They didn't give up, even when kicked in the nads (when you are losing 38-0 and the other guys feel the need to go for it on 4th down TWICE... get the ice).

Hail to the Skins and what I know will be two consecutive wins before we get Dallas!

Guys give the Skins some credit. They didn't give up, even when kicked in the nads (when you are losing 38-0 and the other guys feel the need to go for it on 4th down TWICE... get the ice).

Hail to the Skins and what I know will be two consecutive wins before we get Dallas!

Ok, is this what you'd rather hear?

What did you think about the game coach?

"I think I'm wasting my time. I hate these players. They have no talent...no heart, and I'm embarassed to be their coach."

"We suck, and we probably wont win another game this year."

"I can't wait till my contract is up."

No, he should NOT have mentioned the TD in garbage time. He SHOULD have said that he was disappointed that we did not come to play today. Give credit to the Pats for playing a great game and being well prepared, but say that our team (including ownership and the fans) also deserve to be completely prepared and deserve to have the best playmakers on the field. And after a thorough loss like this in every phase of the game, we have to evaluate each and every personal contribution to the team this week.

That lights a fire under both the coaches and the players. And most importantly it sets the bar for what the PRESIDENT of our team is willing to accept.

And then tomorrow throw away the STUPID, tired script of "well we won the starting field position battle" and we were happy with our pass defense on passes over 75 yards, and we're giving an award and a nice parking space to Cooley for scoring the TD there.

Ok, is this what you'd rather hear?

What did you think about the game coach?

"I think I'm wasting my time. I hate these players. They have no talent...no heart, and I'm embarassed to be their coach."

"We suck, and we probably wont win another game this year."

"I can't wait till my contract is up."

No, he should NOT have mentioned the TD in garbage time. He SHOULD have said that he was disappointed that we did not come to play today. Give credit to the Pats for playing a great game and being well prepared, but say that our team (including ownership and the fans) also deserve to be completely prepared and deserve to have the best playmakers on the field. And after a thorough loss like this in every phase of the game, we have to evaluate each and every personal contribution to the team this week.

That lights a fire under both the coaches and the players. And most importantly it sets the bar for what the PRESIDENT of our team is willing to accept.

And then tomorrow throw away the STUPID, tired script of "well we won the starting field position battle" and we were happy with our pass defense on passes over 75 yards, and we're giving an award and a nice parking space to Cooley for scoring the TD there.

Ignorant fans

what does me not liking his reaction TODAY after a 52-7 LOSS have to do with if i follow the team through wins and losses, or throughout the years for that matter

just because you do not agree with me doesnt mean your more of a fan then me

Ignorant fans

what does me not liking his reaction TODAY after a 52-7 LOSS have to do with if i follow the team through wins and losses, or throughout the years for that matter

He should not have even mentioned the TD drive. That was truly pathetic.

Says a lot about his lack of leadership and the how low he sets the bar for this team.

Reward mediocrity, expect mediocrity. It's that simple.

Would you go to war with this guy? (the present day Gibbs, not the old memory in our attic who isn't coaching anymore)

"Yeah, we lost that port we were supposed to be defending. Kind of let the enemy run right over it. But I told our guys that we should probably expect that, so it wasn't a big surprise to them. But I'm proud of our guys. The couple hundred who survived really fought their guts out. And I gotta tell you, the Lord blessed us with a great group of guys. I was really proud of how they managed to get all those shots off, firing backwards while running away. I'll have to look at the film tomorrow, but one of the other officers said we actually killed one of the enemy at the end there. I'm not too sure, there was a lot going on, but we'll look at the tape and let you all know."

lolollll :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He should not have even mentioned the TD drive. That was truly pathetic.

Says a lot about his lack of leadership and the how low he sets the bar for this team.

Reward mediocrity, expect mediocrity. It's that simple.

Would you go to war with this guy? (the present day Gibbs, not the old memory in our attic who isn't coaching anymore)

"Yeah, we lost that port we were supposed to be defending. Kind of let the enemy run right over it. But I told our guys that we should probably expect that, so it wasn't a big surprise to them. But I'm proud of our guys. The couple hundred who survived really fought their guts out. And I gotta tell you, the Lord blessed us with a great group of guys. I was really proud of how they managed to get all those shots off, firing backwards while running away. I'll have to look at the film tomorrow, but one of the other officers said we actually killed one of the enemy at the end there. I'm not too sure, there was a lot going on, but we'll look at the tape and let you all know."

lolollll :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Exactly.

Give me a break with the sanctimonious "REAL fans bend over and take this like men every single bloody year and don't complain about it" crap.

Exactly.

Give me a break with the sanctimonious "REAL fans bend over and take this like men every single bloody year and don't complain about it" crap.

Some of the posters here think that you have to sing kumbaya after every loss to be a true fan.

52-7 ... Everything is fine. Nothing to see here, move along... be a good fan.

Some of the posters here think that you have to sing kumbaya after every loss to be a true fan.

52-7 ... Everything is fine. Nothing to see here, move along... be a good fan.

Archived