Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had a wonderful dream last night...

OrangeSkin

two nights ago i dreamed about the game. We were winning 17-14 at the half and I was happy that we weren't getting creamed but I was worried about us letting up in the second half. Sean taylor had an interception when brady tried to throw one up for moss. And for some really weird reason sean taylor also was back on a punt return and almost took it to the house... Unfortunately I woke up before the second half.

HTTR:point2sky

two nights ago i dreamed about the game. We were winning 17-14 at the half and I was happy that we weren't getting creamed but I was worried about us letting up in the second half. Sean taylor had an interception when brady tried to throw one up for moss. And for some really weird reason sean taylor also was back on a punt return and almost took it to the house... Unfortunately I woke up before the second half.

HTTR:point2sky

I had a dream that we were down 14-7 with like a minute and a half left in the game. We scored, making it 14-14. Suisham had an amazing kick with superior coverage and we stopped them at their 4. Andre Carter schooled his guy and sacked Brady for the saftey.

Redskins won. 16-14

I think that qualifies as a wet dream :laugh:

I had a dream that we were down 14-7 with like a minute and a half left in the game. We scored, making it 14-14. Suisham had an amazing kick with superior coverage and we stopped them at their 4. Andre Carter schooled his guy and sacked Brady for the saftey.

Redskins won. 16-14

I think that qualifies as a wet dream :laugh:

That the Redskins beat the Patriots 33-32 on a last second touchdown. Sean Taylor had an interception of a Brady deep ball. That's all I remember. Take it for what it's worth.
so how does your wonderful dream last night correlate into making a thread? :insane: :snore: :loser: :nutkick: :sucks:

That the Redskins beat the Patriots 33-32 on a last second touchdown. Sean Taylor had an interception of a Brady deep ball. That's all I remember. Take it for what it's worth.
so how does your wonderful dream last night correlate into making a thread? :insane: :snore: :loser: :nutkick: :sucks:

All this dreaiming is funny. I had one as well. Last night even.

I dreamt that we won the game at a score of 4-0 Redskins.

The only scoring in the game was on two safties by Carter.

Take it for what its worth. Hey.. if we get a "W", I will be very happy.

All this dreaiming is funny. I had one as well. Last night even.

I dreamt that we won the game at a score of 4-0 Redskins.

The only scoring in the game was on two safties by Carter.

Take it for what its worth. Hey.. if we get a "W", I will be very happy.

no huddle is a horrible idea actually passing the ball is a horrible idea it requires the QB to have time in a stationary position. Look what happen to J Campbell in the preseason, and to think, pass blocking upfront cant buy him anytime in the pocket. Recently coming off injury rookie Heyer starting (who pass protects just as well if not better than Wade also injured) at that time Jansen and Thomas were healthy, that healthier version of the redskins O line didnt save him from getting hurt. Now we have Rabach back recovering from injury, newly aquired LG Kendall recovering from injury and back up RG/C Pucillo. Why not just run the ball, theres less of a chance of loss of downs when passing are caused by dropped, tipped, or intercepted passes. running keeps the clock running and has a higher chance of gaining yards on a play.i doubt campbell wants to throw INT's but i highly doubt Portis and Betts want to fumble. All campbells INTs resulted from tipped passes, why not just hand it off :writing:

heh I had a dream once that Darrel Green came out of retirment.... LOLs

no huddle is a horrible idea actually passing the ball is a horrible idea it requires the QB to have time in a stationary position. Look what happen to J Campbell in the preseason, and to think, pass blocking upfront cant buy him anytime in the pocket. Recently coming off injury rookie Heyer starting (who pass protects just as well if not better than Wade also injured) at that time Jansen and Thomas were healthy, that healthier version of the redskins O line didnt save him from getting hurt. Now we have Rabach back recovering from injury, newly aquired LG Kendall recovering from injury and back up RG/C Pucillo. Why not just run the ball, theres less of a chance of loss of downs when passing are caused by dropped, tipped, or intercepted passes. running keeps the clock running and has a higher chance of gaining yards on a play.i doubt campbell wants to throw INT's but i highly doubt Portis and Betts want to fumble. All campbells INTs resulted from tipped passes, why not just hand it off :writing:

heh I had a dream once that Darrel Green came out of retirment.... LOLs

I had a dream a couple of nights ago as well. Campbell threw a deep td pass to Santana Moss I think. We won like 24-23, and I remember seeing the standings afterward showing us at 5-2 and the Patriots at 7-1, and that's all I remember. I have had dreams like this before and they usually come true.

So do I. And several months ago before the season I had a dream that had the Redskins winning an exciting game at the finish against the Giants... It was the NFC championship game! I remember Portis and Moss jumping up and down together with excitement and then looking up at the Jumbo-tron and they flashed back to the 80s when we beat The Giants and it showed Lawrence Taylor walking off the field in disapointment looking defeated. Then it flashed back to the Celebration of the current day Redskins and they showed A bunch of the modern day Redskins hoisting the NFC Championship trophy while yelling, "We're going to the Superbowl!"

Time will tell if that is one of those dreams I get that comes true, but I sure hope it is!

I had a dream a couple of nights ago as well. Campbell threw a deep td pass to Santana Moss I think. We won like 24-23, and I remember seeing the standings afterward showing us at 5-2 and the Patriots at 7-1, and that's all I remember. I have had dreams like this before and they usually come true.

So do I. And several months ago before the season I had a dream that had the Redskins winning an exciting game at the finish against the Giants... It was the NFC championship game! I remember Portis and Moss jumping up and down together with excitement and then looking up at the Jumbo-tron and they flashed back to the 80s when we beat The Giants and it showed Lawrence Taylor walking off the field in disapointment looking defeated. Then it flashed back to the Celebration of the current day Redskins and they showed A bunch of the modern day Redskins hoisting the NFC Championship trophy while yelling, "We're going to the Superbowl!"

Time will tell if that is one of those dreams I get that comes true, but I sure hope it is!

Archived