Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matt Williamson is a Joke!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbsisgod2006

I was on the Scouts Chat on ESPN just rummaging through and reading some good tidbits about the Redskins were not going to able to contain the NE ( got a little steamed about it):evil: and how dallas was going to win the division:jerk: but this took the cake

Eric (DC) : If Monk can't get in neither should Own

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Was Monk ever one of the top 1 or 2 WRs in the league? I do think Monk belongs, but TO deserves it more. He's a monster. :pooh:

:tantrum:

I was on the Scouts Chat on ESPN just rummaging through and reading some good tidbits about the Redskins were not going to able to contain the NE ( got a little steamed about it):evil: and how dallas was going to win the division:jerk: but this took the cake

sn2.gifMatt Williamson: Was Monk ever one of the top 1 or 2 WRs in the league? I do think Monk belongs, but TO deserves it more. He's a monster. :pooh:

Did Monk ever blow up two teams on his way out of town?

Maybe that's what he meant to ask.

And I don't think you get selected to an all-decade team by the HOF committee (as Monk was for the 80s) if you are not considered a top WR for a large portion of that decade. Just an FYI.

Did Monk ever blow up two teams on his way out of town?

Maybe that's what he meant to ask.

And I don't think you get selected to an all-decade team by the HOF committee (as Monk was for the 80s) if you are not considered a top WR for a large portion of that decade. Just an FYI.

What a joke. Monk only had records overall when he retired so who cares if he was the number 1 WR in the league one year or not, let me ask him this, T.O. was the number 1 WR in the league? when? well even if so how many rings did that get him? Is that not the ultimate goal here? ...I can see if Monk was some ST player who happened to be a WR and won 3 SB but he was Art Freakin Monk , come on

What a joke. Monk only had records overall when he retired so who cares if he was the number 1 WR in the league one year or not, let me ask him this, T.O. was the number 1 WR in the league? when? well even if so how many rings did that get him? Is that not the ultimate goal here? ...I can see if Monk was some ST player who happened to be a WR and won 3 SB but he was Art Freakin Monk , come on

This is the kinda crap that makes me wanna blow up Canton! These ****in dip****s just make me wanna vomit!

The sad part is, he made a statement and was completely wrong. Though Im certain he'd attempt to backtrack his way out of that comment by saying Monk wasnt a playmaker. LOL!

Archived