Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Coach Gibbs doubting his own team for this Sunday?

SKINZ33

i think skinz33 has a point, i kinda get the same vibe when i hear him speak this week. there is a little somethin different in his tone, or at least there is to me. i see what the rest of you are sayin, because he always speaks very highly of the other team, like when we played san fran a couple years ago. but this week he talks about the pats as if they're unstopable or as if he has NO idea what to do against them.

I agree, it is one thing to give respect and praise to a team, which Gibbs does with each week's opponent. It is another to have a tone that the game is pretty much unwinnable (a word?), unless a miracle happens

:helmet:

You're absolutely right. This is odd behavior from Gibbs. Usually he is very ****y leading up to game time. Pack it up boys. Gibbs obviously has.

Thanks guy, I admitted to possible overreacting, but clearly that part was overlooked by you.

I know Gibbs' tendencies long enough to not look to deep into his statements, but wanted feedback anyway.....

Which you so graciously provided.:applause:

You're absolutely right. This is odd behavior from Gibbs. Usually he is very ****y leading up to game time. Pack it up boys. Gibbs obviously has.

Thanks guy, I admitted to possible overreacting, but clearly that part was overlooked by you.

I know Gibbs' tendencies long enough to not look to deep into his statements, but wanted feedback anyway.....

Which you so graciously provided.:applause:

Gibbs seems pretty relaxed to me. I think it's a pretty good situation for him to be in. If the Redskins lose then it's no big deal because they are such big underdogs. If they win then Gibbs had the team prepared to play a great team.

Gibbs seems pretty relaxed to me. I think it's a pretty good situation for him to be in. If the Redskins lose then it's no big deal because they are such big underdogs. If they win then Gibbs had the team prepared to play a great team.

I think Gibbs is being Gibbs. I get what you are saying, but when you think about it he's really being quite clever. One of the Pats greatest strengths is their "us against the world" mentality. Slights motivate them, as they have proven with their reaction to TO's popcorn and so on, and Gibbs is being very, very careful to avoid giving them that.

That's the way I see it anyway. Keep the faith, man.

I think Gibbs is being Gibbs. I get what you are saying, but when you think about it he's really being quite clever. One of the Pats greatest strengths is their "us against the world" mentality. Slights motivate them, as they have proven with their reaction to TO's popcorn and so on, and Gibbs is being very, very careful to avoid giving them that.

That's the way I see it anyway. Keep the faith, man.

Archived