Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

17-9 The combined record of NFCE teams. Only AFC South, at 17-8, has better record...

tr1

Well, at least we are last place in a winning division. Feels good after being in first place of a losing division for so many years. Finally seems to have balanced itself out, though at our expense, it's good for the division as a whole. Now Reid to accept this challenge and improve the team....or just step aside and let Gruden take the team over next season.

Well, at least we are last place in a winning division. Feels good after being in first place of a losing division for so many years. Finally seems to have balanced itself out, though at our expense, it's good for the division as a whole. Now Reid to accept this challenge and improve the team....or just step aside and let Gruden take the team over next season.

Somehow Chuck's scowl and McNabb's "aw shucks I threw another ball into the dirt" smile don't jell together.

Somehow Chuck's scowl and McNabb's "aw shucks I threw another ball into the dirt" smile don't jell together.

That's right, fans. The NFCE!

And pooh-pooh to those who say at least three from the NFCE won't make the playoffs...:laugh:

tr1, what are you doing?! This isn't Cowboys related?! I thought you were so obsessed with the Cowboys that all you did was post "propaganda"?? What is this non-sense?!

Frankly, I'm shocked by this :laugh:

That's right, fans. The NFCE!

And pooh-pooh to those who say at least three from the NFCE won't make the playoffs...:laugh:

tr1, what are you doing?! This isn't Cowboys related?! I thought you were so obsessed with the Cowboys that all you did was post "propaganda"?? What is this non-sense?!

Damn....what am I doing!

:(

Damn....what am I doing!

:(

Finally your boys and not mine are giving our division a bad rep. ;)

Finally your boys and not mine are giving our division a bad rep. ;)

Archived