Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which SKINS player would you least want to fight?

chanh84

Sellers easily. I don't think Carter would be that good in a fight to tell the truth. Guys built like him usually aren't good fighters. At least I've seen guys built like that get dropped by much smaller guys.

Carter has an extensive martial arts background and with his flexibility and strength he'd be somebody to worry about for sure.

Andre became a taekwondo black belt at 12 and credits his martial arts training with helping him develop quick hands.

Sellers easily. I don't think Carter would be that good in a fight to tell the truth. Guys built like him usually aren't good fighters. At least I've seen guys built like that get dropped by much smaller guys.

Carter has an extensive martial arts background and with his flexibility and strength he'd be somebody to worry about for sure.

Andre became a taekwondo black belt at 12 and credits his martial arts training with helping him develop quick hands.

None would appeal to me, and I'm not the fighting type.:peace1:

But if I had to choose it'd be Suisham. The others would all kill me for sure, so he's the only one I might stand a chance of surviving against. Then again, a fate worse than death might be to say I had my arse kicked by a kicker!

It's a no-win situation.:whoknows:

[Edit: Sorry blriesenbeck07. I wasn't trying to play off your answer, we just happened to be thinking of Suisham at the same time.]

None would appeal to me, and I'm not the fighting type.:peace1:

But if I had to choose it'd be Suisham. The others would all kill me for sure, so he's the only one I might stand a chance of surviving against. Then again, a fate worse than death might be to say I had my arse kicked by a kicker!

It's a no-win situation.:whoknows:

[Edit: Sorry blriesenbeck07. I wasn't trying to play off your answer, we just happened to be thinking of Suisham at the same time.]

Archived