Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which SKINS player would you least want to fight?

chanh84

I know this is a ridiculous questiong but reading this article about Carlos Rogers and Neil Rackers got me thinking who on the Redskins would you least want to fight? Obiviously Carlos Rogers doesn't scare anybody, not even a kicker...I wouldn't want to mess with Andre Carter at 6'4 256 lbs of pure muscle...You see the way he tossed the Lions O Lineman to get that sack? That dude's a beast!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2007/10/carlos_rogers_vs_neil_rackers.html

PH2006120601176.jpg

Dude, I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. We started debating it before we clicked on your thread. We are yelling "Sean taylor, Chris Samuels?" and we see your pic of andre!! I am pissing my pants laughing. HYSTERICAL! YOUR RIGHT!!!:point2sky

I know this is a ridiculous questiong but reading this article about Carlos Rogers and Neil Rackers got me thinking who on the Redskins would you least want to fight? Obiviously Carlos Rogers doesn't scare anybody, not even a kicker...I wouldn't want to mess with Andre Carter at 6'4 256 lbs of pure muscle...You see the way he tossed the Lions O Lineman to get that sack? That dude's a beast!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2007/10/carlos_rogers_vs_neil_rackers.html

PH2006120601176.jpg

Dude, I have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. We started debating it before we clicked on your thread. We are yelling "Sean taylor, Chris Samuels?" and we see your pic of andre!! I am pissing my pants laughing. HYSTERICAL! YOUR RIGHT!!!:point2sky

Without even reading the posts, I know that most of you are going to say Sean Taylor.

Not me. No way. I’d hate to fight Brandon Lloyd. I mean look at this guy, the way that he dodges balls thrown his way and can escape from your sight when you are trying to target him, I’d never land a punch on him.

:D

Without even reading the posts, I know that most of you are going to say Sean Taylor.

Not me. No way. I’d hate to fight Brandon Lloyd. I mean look at this guy, the way that he dodges balls thrown his way and can escape from your sight when you are trying to target him, I’d never land a punch on him.

:applause: :applause:

:applause: :applause:

I would be more worried that he may sneak a lucky punch in, knock me out and then..... well I wouldn't wanna wake up in drag and not be able to sit comfortably if you know what I'm gettin at.

I would be more worried that he may sneak a lucky punch in, knock me out and then..... well I wouldn't wanna wake up in drag and not be able to sit comfortably if you know what I'm gettin at.

Archived